Express Computer Systems provides a 1 year parts warranty against defects in material or workmanship that will affect the products functionality. All refurbished items are tested prior to shipping to guarantee up-time upon arrival. If you are having issues with an item we provided please Contact Us and we will do our best to assist you.
What does our ECS warranty cover?
We offer 1 year warranty as standard and additional years can be added to fit your needs. Please reach out to a sales associate via the Contact Us page or live chat for more information on extended coverage options. During the coverage period if your product fails we will offer a Next Business Day replacement. If we are unable to replace the product we will refund its original selling price. Shipping costs and tax are not refundable. Express Computer Systems retains the right to decide whether the goods will be replaced or refunded.
What is not covered by our warranty?
Our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
- accidents; misuse; carelessness; electrostatic discharge; shock; temperature or humidity beyond the specifications of the product; improper installation; operation; modification;
- any improper use that contravenes the instructions in the user manual;
- problems caused by other equipment. Our warranty is void if the product is returned with damaged, removed, counterfeit labels, or any modifications (including any component or external cover removal). Our warranties do not cover data loss or damages to any other equipment. In addition, our warranties do not cover incidental damages, consequential damages, or costs related to data recovery, removal, and installation.
- Please ask for additional warranty/coverage that you may require in addition to the standard 1 ECS warranty prior to final purchase. Requesting additional warranty after your purchase can be denied.
- FREE technical support is provided on purchased items via phone, email, or live chat.