Sun Ultra 80 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Ultra 80. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Ultra 80 Workstation Overview
- From one to four processor modules
- 450-MHz UltraSPARC[tm]-II module
- Cache memory
- 16-KB data and 16-KB instruction on chip, Secondary: 4-MB external
- Install DIMMs in sets of four. 64- and 256-MB DIMM expansion
1 GB maximum (with 64-MB DIMMs, in pairs)
4 GB maximum (with 256-MB DIMMs, in pairs)
- Memory type
- 144-pin 5V 60-ns memory modules
- 576 bits wide; 512 bits data, 64 bits ECC
Up to 1.78-GB/sec throughput
- Four audio ports: headphone(out), line-in, line-out and microphone(in) using EIA standard 0.125-inch (3.5-mm) jacks
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) twisted-pair standard connector (RJ-45) or one MII for external transceiver connection
- Keyboard and mouse
- One standard keyboard/mouse port (mini DIN-8)
- One Centronics compatible parallel port (DB25); ECP mode capable
- Four full-size slots compliant with PCI specification version 2.1:
Three slots operating at 33-MHz, 32- or 64-bit data bus width, 5 volt
One slot operating at 33- or 66-MHz, 32- or 64-bit data bus width, 3.3 volt
Two slots operating at 33 MHz, 32- or 64-bit data bus width, 5 volt
One slot operating at 33 MHz, 32-bit data bus width, 5 volt.
- One 40MB/sec, 68-pin ,Ultra SCSI (SCSI-3), 2 channels (synchronous)
- Two RS-232C/RS423 serial ports (DB25)
- UPA graphics slot
- Two UPA graphics slots supporting up to two Elite3D[tm] m3 and/or Elite3D m6 graphics options
Internal Mass Storage
- Up to two disk drives (3.5 in. X 1 in.), 18.2-GB or 36.4-GB
- Optional 3.5-in. MS-DOS/IBM compatible (720 KB, 1.2 MB, 1.44 MB formatted)
- Optional 644 MB SunCD[tm]; 32X-speed, Photo CD compatible
Optional 10X DVD-ROM
- Optional 12- to 24-GB DDS3 4-mm
- AC input
- 100-240VAC, 47-63Hz, 4A, 400VA
- Input Power
- 380W max
- Heat output
- 1,300 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 45° C (41° F to 113° F) without tape drive; 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F) with tape drive
Nonoperating: -40° C to 65° C (-40° F to 149° F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 5% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3000 m (10,000 ft)
Nonoperating: 12,000 m (40,000 ft)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: 5.9 bels
Idling: 5.3 bels
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No.950, TUV EN 60950, CB Scheme with Nordic deviations, EMKO-TSE (74-SEC) 203, ZH1/618
- FCC Class B, DOC Class B, VCCI Class 2, EN 55022 Class B, EN 61000-3-2
- EN 50082-1
- DHHS 21 Subchapter J; PTB German X-ray Decree
- Power management
- Energy Star compliant
- 44.5 cm (17.5 in.)
- 25.5 cm (10.0 in.)
- 60.2 cm (23.7 in.)
- 29.5 kg (65.0 lb.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Ultra 80 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Ultra 80 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Ultra 80.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.