Sun Ultra 20 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Ultra 20. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Ultra 20 Workstation Overview
- AMD-64 100 Series 1.8GHz (model 144), 2.2GHz (model 148), 2.6GHz (model 152)
- Cache memory
- 1MB Level 2
- Four DIMM slots
ECC - 512MB, 1GB, 2GB
Unbuffered DIMMs only
8 GB Maximum, installed in identically matched pairs
- 5 AC '97 ports. One line-in, Two line-out, Two microphone-in
- ATI Rage XL 8MB PCI graphics
- One Gigabit ethernet port
- Expansion Slots
- One PCI-Express x16 slot (reserved for graphics)
Two PCI-Express x1 slots
Four PCI slots (3.3V/5V, 32-bit, 33MHz), 3 half length, one full length
- Fire Wire
- Two IEEE 1394a ports
- Six Serial Bus 2.0 ports, two in front, four in back
- Up to 2x 80GB or 250GB SATA disk drives
- One DVD-ROM or DVD+R/RW
Internal Mass Storage
- AC Power
- 100-120; 220-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Input Current
- 4A @ 100 VAC
- Power consumption
- Power Supply - 400 Watts
- Heat output
- 1365 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Nonoperating: -40° C to 65° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- Operating: 20% to 93% relative humidity, non-condensing
Nonoperating: 93% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: less than 4.7 bels
Idling: less than 4.3 bels
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL/CSA-60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1 CB
- EN 55022/CISPR22 Class B, FCC CFR47 Part 15 Class B, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
- EN 55024
- Regulatory Markings
- UL/cUL, TUV-GS, CE FCC, ICES-003, C-Tiek, VCCI, GOST-R, BSMI, CCC, S-Mark
- 43.36 cm (17.07 in)
- 19.96 cm (7.86 in)
- 46.74 cm (18.4 in)
- 15.4 kg (34 lbs)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Ultra 20 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Ultra 20 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Ultra 20.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.