Sun Ultra 10 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Ultra 10. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Ultra 10 Workstation Overview
- 300, 333, 360, or 440-MHz UltraSPARC[tm]-IIi
- Cache Memory
- 16-KB instruction cache, 16-KB data cache
512-KB external cache for 300-MHz processor; 2 MB external cache for other processors
- Four DIMM slots
Install DIMMs in pairs (16 MB, 32 MB, 64 MB, 128 MB, and 256 MB DIMMs); quad provides best performance
1 GB maximum
- Memory type
- 50ns or 60ns 168-pin JEDEC DIMMs, ECC error-correction
- Four audio ports: headphone(out), line-in, line-out and microphone(in) using EIA standard 0.125-inch (3.5-mm) jacks
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) twisted-pair standard connector (RJ-45), self-sensing
- One graphics port (HD15), onboard 24-bit frame buffer
- Keyboard and mouse
- One standard keyboard/mouse port (mini DIN-8)
- One IEEE 1284 (bidirectional) parallel port (DB25)
- Four 32-bit PCI slots, full-size, 33 MHz, 5 volt
- One Ultra160 SCSI multimode (SE/LVD)
- One synchronous/asynchronous serial port (DB25); one asynchronous serial port (DB9)
- UPA graphics slot
- One 100-MHz UPA graphics slot; supports Creator, Creator3D,and Elite3D high-performance graphics options
- Up to two 4.3 GB (4500 rpm) or 9.1/20.4 GB (7200 rpm), 3.5-in. Enhanced IDE HDD
- One 3.5-in. 1.44-MB floppy
- 24X-, 32X, or 48X-speed CD-ROM
- No tape supported
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input
- 90 - 132 VAC or 180 - 264 VAC (switch selectable), 47 - 63 Hz, 4 A (max), 0.4 KVA
- Input power
- 380 W
- Heat output
- 1287 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Nonoperating: -20° C to 60° C (?4° F to 140° F)
- Operating: 40% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 30% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3000 m (10,000 ft)
Nonoperating: 12,000 m (40,000 ft)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: 5.2 bels
Idling: 5.2 bels
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No.950, TUV EN 60950, CB Scheme with Nordic deviations, EMKO-TSE (74-SEC)203, ZH1/618
- FCC Class B, DOC Class B, VCCI Class 2, EN 55022 Class B, EN 61000-3-2
- EN 50082-1
- DHHS 21 Subchapter J; PTB German X-ray Decree
- Power management
- Energy Star compliant
- 40.2 cm (15.8 in.)
- 17.6 cm (6.9 in.)
- 43.5 cm (17.1 in.)
- 20.0 kg (44 lb.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Ultra 10 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Ultra 10 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Ultra 10.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.