Sun StorEdge L25 Tape Library
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished StorEdge L25. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun StorEdge L25 Tape Library Overview
- DLT 8000
- DLT 8000 High Voltage Differential SCSI Tape Drive
- LTO High Voltage Differential SCSI Tape Drive
- LTO LVD
- LTO Gen 1 Low Voltage Differential SCSI Tape Drive
LTO Gen 2 Low Voltage Differential SCSI Tape Drive
LTO Gen 3 Low Voltage Differential SCSI Tape Drive
- SDLT 220
- SDLT 220 High Voltage Differential SCSI Tape Drive
- SDLT 320
- SDLT 320 Low Voltage Differential SCSI Tape Drive
- SDLT 600
- SDLT 600 Low Voltage Differential SCSI Tape Drive
- AC Voltage Range
- 88 to 264 VAC
- 47 to 63 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 200W average, 250W maximum
- Heat Dissipation
- 682 BTU/hr
- Power Cable
- US NEMA 5-15P male / IEC 320 C13 female
- Temperature & Humidity
- Operating: 10° C to 40° C (50°F to 104° F), 20% to 80% noncondensing
Nonoperating: -40° C to 60° C (-40° F to 140° F), 5% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating: -300 to 3000 M (-1000 to 10000 ft)
Nonoperating: 300 to 11000 M (-1000 to 36000 ft)
- Noise (in accordance with ISO 9296)
- 7.5 Bels operating
7.0 Bels idle
- 4.0 g, 11 msec. Half-sine, applied in all six directions
- 0.21gRMS (random)
0.25 g (5-500-5 Hz, 5 sweeps), operating axis (bottom)
- 176 mm (6.9 in)
- 482 mm (19 in)
- 726 mm (28.6 in)
- Weight (without drives)
- 34 kg (75 lb)
Dimensions and Weights
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL-1950, CSA C22.2 950, EN 60950
- FCC CFR 47-15J (Level A), EN55022 (CISPR 22) Level A, EN 55024 (CISPR 24), VCCI
- Number of Tape Drives
- LTO: 1 or 2
LTO Gen 1 LVD: 1 or 2
LTO Gen 2 LVD: 1 or 2
LTO Gen 3 LVD: 1 or 2
DLT 8000: 1 or 2
SDLT 220: 1 or 2
SDLT 320: 1 or 2
SDLT 600 : 1 or 2
- Number of Cartridges
- LTO: up to 25
LTO Gen 1 LVD: up to 25
LTO Gen 2 LVD: up to 25
LTO Gen 3 LVD: up to 25
DLT 8000: up to 21
SDLT 220: up to 21
SDLT 320: up to 21
SDLT 600: up to 21
- Cartridge Capacity
- LTO: 100 GB
LTO Gen 1 LVD: 100 GB
LTO Gen 2 LVD: 200 GB1
LTO Gen 3 LVD: 400 GB2
DLT 8000: 40 GB
SDLT 220: 110 GB
SDLT 320: 160 GB
SDLT 600: 300 GB
- Maximum Library Capacity (native)
- LTO: 2.5 TB
LTO Gen 1 LVD: 2.5 TB
LTO Gen 2 LVD: 5 TB
LTO Gen 3 LVD: 10 TB
DLT 8000: 840 GB
SDLT 220: 2.31 TB
SDLT 320: 3.36 TB
SDLT 600: 6.3 TB
- Drive Sustained Transfer Rate
- LTO: 15 MB/sec
LTO Gen 1 LVD: 15 MB/sec
LTO Gen 2 LVD: 30 MB/sec
LTO Gen 3 LVD: 40 MB/sec
DLT 8000: 6 MB/sec
SDLT 220: 11 MB/sec
SDLT 320: 16 MB/sec
SDLT 600: 36 MB/sec
- Maximum Transfer Rate (library)
- LTO:30 MB/sec
LTO Gen 1 LVD: 30 MB/sec
LTO Gen 2 LVD: 60 MB/sec
LTO Gen 3 LVD: 80 MB/sec
DLT 8000: 12 MB/sec
SDLT 220: 22 MB/sec
SDLT 320: 32 MB/sec
SDLT 600: 72 MB/sec
- 1 When using LTO Gen 2 200GB media. If using LTO Gen 1 (100GB) media in LTO Gen 2 drive, you get 33% better Read/Write performance over using the same data cartridge in an LTO Gen 1 drive.
2 Backward read/write compatible with LTO 2; backward read compatible with LTO 1.
Capacity and Performance
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun StorEdge L25 Tape Library is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The StorEdge L25 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the StorEdge L25.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.