Sun Storedge 6920 Storage System
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun 6920. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Storedge 6920 Storage System Overview
- Form factor
- 3.5 in. drives (7 to 14 per enclosure)
- Supported drives
- 36 GB, 15,000 rpm; 73 GB, 10,000 rpm; 73 GB, 15,000 rpm; 146 GB, 10,000 rpm
- 36 GB
- Base cabinet: 4.0 TB
Base + 2 expansion cabinets: 16.1 TB
- 73 GB
- Base cabinet: 8.2 TB
Base + 2 expansion cabinets: 32.7 TB
- 146 GB
- Base cabinet: 16.4 TB
Base + 2 expansion cabinets: 65.4 TB
Maximum Total Capacity
- Maximum number of FC ports
- 28 ports (with 4 SRC/SIO card combination)
- Maximum logical device support
- 1024 volumes
- External Storage
- Supports Sun StorageTek and select competitive systems behind the Sun StorageTek 6920 system
Supports up to 128 Virtual Legacy Volumes (VLV) per system
- Data Cache
- Scales from 2 GB to 28 GB
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Safety and Emissions
- IEC60950, EN 60950, UL 60950, FCC Part 15 (47CFR15B), EN55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
- Input power (per cabinet)
- 4200 W (maximum) Two dedicated 200 to 220 VAC, 30 A* circuit breakers
- AC power
- 200 to 240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz single phase
- *Power sequencers are rated for a maximum amperage of 24 A. This is the maximum the system can draw.
- Operating: 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Non-operating: –40° C to 60° C (–40° F to –76° F)
- Relative humidity
- Operating: 10% to 90%, non-condensing
Non-operating: 93%, non-condensing
- Effective altitude
- Operating: 3000 m (9840 ft.)
Non-operating: 12,000 m (39,370 ft.)
- Shock (from any axis X, Y, Z)
- Operating: 3.0 g for maximum duration of 11 ms, half-sine
Non-operating: 1.0 in. roll-off freefall, front to back rolling directions
- Vibration (from any axis X, Y, Z)
- Operating: 0.15 g on z-axis; 0.10 g on x- and y-axes; 5 to 500 Hz sinusoidal
Non-operating: 0.5 g on z-axis; 0.25 g on x- and y-axes; 5 to 500 Hz sinusoidal
- One Cabinet: 190.5 cm (75.0 in.)
Two Cabinets: 190.5 cm (75.0 in.)
Three Cabinets: 190.5 cm (75.0 in.)
- One Cabinet: 60.7 cm (23.9 in.)
Two Cabinets: 121.4 cm (47.8 in.)
Three Cabinets: 182.1 cm (71.7 in.)
- One Cabinet: 94.0 cm (37.0 in.)
Two Cabinets: 94.0 cm (37.0 in.)
Three Cabinets: 94.0 cm (37.0 in.)
- One Cabinet: 0.57 sq. m (6.1 sq. ft.)
Two Cabinets: 1.4 sq. m (12.3 sq. ft.)
Three Cabinets: 1.7 sq. m (18.4 sq. ft.)
- One Cabinet: 659 kg (1450 lb.)
Two Cabinets: 1364 kg (3000 lb.)
Three Cabinets: 2068 kg (4550 lb.)
Dimensions and Weight (fully loaded)
- 122 cm (48 in.)
- 92 cm (36 in.)
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Storedge 6920 Storage System is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun 6920 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun 6920.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.