Sun Storedge 3511FC Array
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun 3511. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Storedge 3511FC Array Overview
- Host interface
- 2 Gb Fibre Channel
- 3.5 in. low profile
- Supported drives
- Dual-ported 1.5 Gb/sec Serial ATA with active-active loops, 250 GB, 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Maximum number of host ports
- Dual RAID controllers: 12x2 Gb Fibre Channel host ports (no expansion); 6x2 Gb Fibre Channel with expansion trays
- Maximum cable length
- 250 m
- 250 GB 7200 rpm HDDs
- 3 TB per 2U tray; expandable to 18 TB per RAID array
- 500 GB 7200 rpm HDDs
- 6 TB per 2U tray; expandable to 54 TB per RAID array
Tray (12 HDDs) and RAID Array (108 HDDs) Maximum Raw Storage Capacities
- RAID configurations
- Expansion (no controller); single RAID controller; dual (mirrored) RAID controllers
- RAID levels
- 0, 1, 1+0, 3, 5, 3+0, and 5+0
- Max. LUNS
- Up to 1,024 per RAID array
- Max. LUN sizes and max. number of logical drives
- Firmware 4.11 and below: Max. 2 TB LUN size; 8 logical drives max.
Firmware 4.11 and above: Max. 16 TB LUN size; 32 logical drives max.
- Max. local and/or global hot spares
- Up to 20 (RAID set and disk quantity dependent) per RAID array
- Cache size (read and write)
- 1 GB per controller
- Cache battery backup
- Up to 72 hours
- Cache write policy
- Write Back—default; Write Through—user configurable
- Cache selectable block sizes
- 32K (random file transfer); 128K (sequential file transfer)
RAID Controller Card
- Non-disruptive controller firmware upgrades using dual RAID controllers via SSCS
Hot-swap RAID controllers with battery-backed mirrored 1 GB cache, (with dual RAID controllers)
Up to twelve hot-swap disk drives per RAID array tray and per expansion tray
Dual hot-swap, redundant, load-sharing power supplies with dual independent AC inputs
Hot-swap, redundant electrically-isolated redundant cooling fans
Local and global hot sparing
Reliability, Availability, Serviceability (RAS)
- 420W each (Dual Hot-Swap Redundant Power Supplies)
- AC Voltage
- 100 to 240 VAC, single phase
- AC Power requirement
- 90 to 132 VAC, 180 to 264 VAC (47 to 63 Hz)
- AC Current per input
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 5.0–7.1A
- DC Voltage
- –48 or –60 VDC, 18A
- DC Power requirement
- –36 to –75 VDC
- DC Current per input
- –48 or –60 VDC, 18A
- Operating: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
Non-operating: –40°C to 65°C (–40°F to 149°F)
- Humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating: 10% to 90% relative to 38°C
Non-operating: 0% to 90% relative to 27°C
- Operating: –30m to 3048m(–100 to 10,000 ft.)
Non-operating: –30m to 12,192m(–100 to 40,000 ft.)
- Operating: 5.0 G, 11-ms, half-sine
Non-operating: 15.0 G, 11-ms, half-sine
- Operating: 0.2 G, 5–500 Hz, swept-sine
Non-operating: 1.0 G, 5–500 Hz, swept-sine
- Operating: LWAD = 6.6 bels
- *LWAD (1 bel = 10 dB) Declared noise emissions in accordance with ISO 9296, measured at 23°C.
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL listed UL 60950:2000, CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-00, EN 60950:2000, IEC 60950, TUV, CB Scheme, GOST-R Mark; S-Mark, FCC Part 15 Class B, CISPR 22 55022:1998 Class B, ICES-003
- VCCI Class B, EN AS/NZS 3548:1996, BSMI CNS 13438 Class B, S Mark
- IEC 61000-3-2:2000, IEC1000-3-3:1995/A1:2001
- CSIPR 24 EN 55024
- NEBS Level 3 (GR-63-CORE; GR-1089-CORE), MIL-STD-810F, ETSI EN 300 386
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Expansion trays compliant under spare parts exemption only.
- 8.8 cm (3.5 in.; 2U)
- 44.7 cm (17.6 in.)
- 54.5 cm (21.5 in.)
- Weight (Fully Populated)
- 26.8 kg (59.1 lb.)
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Storedge 3511FC Array is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun 3511 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun 3511.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.