Sun SPARC Enterprise T5220 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun SPARC Enterprise T5220. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun SPARC Enterprise T5220 Server Overview
- 4, 6, and 8 core 1.2 GHz or 8 core 1.4 GHz UltraSPARC T2 processors; one processor per system, maximum 64 threads
- SPARC V9 architecture, ECC protected
- Cache per processor
- 4 MB integrated L2
- Other key features
- Under 95 W (nominal), and fewer than 2 W per thread
Dual, multithreaded, 10 Gb Ethernet and PCIe integrated onto chip
Eight floating-point units
Onboard cryptography supporting 10 embedded security industry-standard ciphers including: DES, 3DES, AES, RC4, SHA1, SHA256, MD5, RSA to 2048 key, ECC, CRC32
- Main Memory
- Sixteen FB-DIMM slots, system maximum of 64 GB; support for 1 GB, 2 GB, and 4 GB DIMMs; minimum of 4 GB (4x 1 GB)
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
Up to 2 x optional 10GbE XAUI connections
- Expansion bus
- 2x 8 lane PCI-E, 2x 4 lane PCI-E, 2x 4 lane PCI-E or XAUI
- Four 2.0 USB ports
- Internal disk
- Up to eight 73- or 146-GB SAS disks
Internal hardware RAID 0 (striping) and RAID 1 (mirroring) supported
- Internal DVD
- One slimline CD-RW/DVD-RW
Mass Storage and Media
- Power Supply
- Two hot-swappable AC 750 W power supply units (PSUs), providing N+1 redundancy
- Operating Temperature
- Sea level to 900 m (3,000 ft): 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Above 900 m (3,000 ft): decrease maximum temperature as altitude increases by 1° C/300 m (1.6°F/1,000 ft)
- Nonoperating Temperature
- -40° to 65° C
- Relative Humidity
- 10 to 90 percent RH, noncondensing, 27° C wet bulb
- Nonoperating Relative Humidity
- 93 percent RH 35° C, noncondensing
- 0-3,000 m (0-10,000 ft)
- Nonoperating Altitude
- 0–12,000 m (0–40,000 ft)
- Declared Acoustics
- Operating/idling acoustic noise 7.4B (LwAd, 1B=10 dB)
Operating/idling acoustic noise 63 dB (LpAm, bystander positions)
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL/CSA-60950-1, EN60950-1,IEC60950-1 CB Scheme with all country deviations, IEC825-1, 2, CFR21 part 1040, CNS14336, GB4943
- EN55022 Class A, 47 CFR 15B Class A, ICES-003 Class A, VCCI Class A, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, CNS 13438 Class A, KSC 5858 Class A, GB9254 Class A, EN61000-3-2, GB17625.1, EN61000-3-3
- EN55024, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, IEC 61000-4-11
- EN 300 386
- EN 300 386Regulatory Markings
- CE, FCC, ICES-003, C-tick, VCCI, GOST-R, BSMI, MIC, UL/cUL, UL/DEMKO, UL/S-mark, CCC
- 88 mm (3.49 inches); two rack unit
- 425 mm (16.75 inches)
- 714 mm (28.125 inches)
- Approximately 23.58 kg (52 lbs)
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun SPARC Enterprise T5220 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun SPARC Enterprise T5220 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun SPARC Enterprise T5220.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.