Sun SPARC Enterprise T2000
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun SPARC Enterprise T2000. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun SPARC Enterprise T2000 Overview
- 4 or 8 core 1.0 GHz, or 8 core 1.2 GHz, or 8 core 1.4 GHz UltraSPARC T1 processor
- SPARC V9 architecture, ECC Protected
- Cache per processor
- 16 KB instruction
8 KB primary data cache
3 MB integrated L2
- Key RAS Features
- Hot-pluggable disk drives
Redundant hot-swappable power supplies
Redundant hot-swappable fans
Error correction and parity checking
Easy component replacement
Internal hardware drive mirroring (RAID 1)
RAID 0 and 1 support
Key RAS Features
- Main Memory
- Sixteen DIMM slots, DDR2 with DRAM Sparing, ECC registered DIMMs, system maximum of 64 GB; support for 1 GB, 2 GB, and 4 GB DIMMs
- Four 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet
- One DB-9 serial port
- Four 1.1 USB ports
- Expansion bus
- Three PCI Express (PCIe) slots for low-profile cards (support x1, x4, and x8 width cards)
Two PCI-X slots, for 64-bit 133MHz low-profile cards
- Advanced Lights Out Management (ALOM)
Management system controller with RJ45 serial and 10/100 Mb/sec. Ethernet ports
- Internal disk
- Up to four 73 GB or 146 GB 2.5 in., 10K RPM SAS disks, providing a maximum capacity of 584 GB; Internal hardware RAID 1 (mirroring) and RAID 0 (striping) supported
- Internal DVD
- One slimline DVD-ROM/CD-RW
- External Disk
- Sun StorageTek D240 Media Tray
Sun StorageTek S1 Array
Sun StorageTek T3 Series
Sun StorageTek 3120 Array
Sun StorageTek 3320 Array
Sun StorageTek 3510 Array
Sun StorageTek 3910 Array
Sun StorageTek 3960 Array
Sun StorageTek 6130 Array
Sun StorageTek 6140 Array
Sun StorageTek 6320 Array
Sun StorageTek 6540 Array
Sun StorageTek 6920 System
Sun StorageTek 9985 System
Sun StorageTek 9990 System
- External Tape
- Sun StorageTek DAT 72 Tape Drive
Sun StorageTek Tape Drives, including SDLT 600, SDLT 320, LTO 1, LTO 2, LTO 3
Sun StorageTek C2 Autoloader
Sun StorageTek C4 Tape Library
Sun StorageTek L100 Tape Library
Sun StorageTek L180 Tape Library
Sun StorageTek L25 Tape Library
Sun StorageTek L500 Tape Library
Sun StorageTek L700 Tape Library
Sun StorageTek L7 Autoloader
Sun StorageTek L8 Autoloader
Mass Storage and Media
- Power Supplies
- Two redundant, hot-swappable power supplies
- Typical Operating Power
- AC Power
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz (4.5A @ 100 to 120 VAC, 2.25A @ 200 to 240 VAC)
- Sea level to 900m (3,000 ft.): 5°C to 35°C (operating)
Above 900 m (3000 ft.): Decrease maximum temperature as altitude increases, 1°C/300 m (1.6°F/1000 ft.)
- 20 to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing, (operating), 27°C wet bulb
- Altitude (operating)
- Up to 3,000 m (10,000 ft.)
- Sea level to 900 m (3000 ft.): -40°C to 60° C (non-operating)
Above 900 m (3000 ft.): -40°C to 60°C
- Humidity (non-operating)
- 98% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Altitude (non-operating)
- Up to 12,000 m (40,000 ft.)
- Declared Acoustics
- Operating/Idling Acoustics Noise 7.7B (LwAd, 1B=10dB)
Operating/Idling Acoustic Noise 62 dB (LpAm, bystander positions)
- 89 mm (3.5 inches)
- 425 mm (16.7 inches)
- 621 mm (24.4 inches)
- 18.2 kg (40 lb.) (approximate, includes two power supplies, two disk drives, one DVD)
Dimensions and Weight
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL/CSA-60950-1, EN60950-1, IEC60950-1 CB Scheme with all country deviations, IEC825-1, 2, and CFR21 part 1040
- EN55022/CISPR22 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
- Regulatory markings
- CE, FCC, ICES-003, C-tick, VCCI, GOST-R, MIC, UL/cUL, UL/DEMKO/GS, UL/S-mark, BSMI, CCC
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun SPARC Enterprise T2000 is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun SPARC Enterprise T2000 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun SPARC Enterprise T2000.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.