Sun SAN Storage System
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun 6320. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun SAN Storage System Overview
- Seagate ST336752FC, 36GB - 15000 RPM, FC-AL
Seagate ST336753FC, 36GB - 15000 RPM, FC-AL
Fujitsu MAS3367FC, 36GB - 15000 RPM, FC-AL
- Seagate ST373307FC, 73GB - 10000 RPM, FC-AL
Fujitsu MAP3735FC, 73GB - 10000 RPM, FC-AL
Hitachi DK32EJ-72FC, 73GB - 10000 RPM, FC-AL
Seagate ST373453FC, 73GB - 15000 RPM, FC-AL
Fujitsu MAS3735FC, 73GB - 15000 RPM, FC-AL
- Seagate ST3146807FC, 146GB - 10000 RPM, FC-AL
Fujitsu MAP3147FC, 146GB - 10000 RPM, FC-AL
Hitachi DK32EJ-14FC, 146GB - 10000 RPM, FC-AL
- Base Unit: Up to 20.4 TB
Base Unit + Expansion Cabinet: Up to 45.0 TB
- AC input
- 200 to 240 VAC at 47 to 63 Hz single phase
- Input power
- Base Unit: 4200 W maximum, two dedicated 200 to 220 VAC, 30A circuit breakers
Base Unit + Expansion Cabinet: 8,400 W maximum, four dedicated 200 to 220 VAC, 30A circuit breakers
- Heat output
- Base Unit: ~15,000 BTU/hr
Base Unit + Expansion Cabinet: ~28,000 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Nonoperating: -40° C to 60° C (-40° F to 140° F)
- Operating: 10% to 90%, noncondensing, maximum gradient 10% per hour
Nonoperating: 93%, noncondensing, maximum gradient 10% per hour
- Operating: -305 m to 3048 m (-1000 ft to 10000 ft)
Nonoperating: -305 m to 12192 m (-1000 ft to 40000 ft)
- Operating: 0.15 g on Z axis; 0.10 g on X and Y axes; 5 to 500 Hz sinusoidal
Nonoperating: 0.5 g on Z axis; 0.25 g on X and Y axes; 5 to 500 Hz sinusoidal
- Operating: 3.0 g for maximum duration of 11 ms (half sinewave) (from any axis X, Y, Z)
Nonoperating: 1.0 inch roll-off freefal, front to back rolling directions (from any axis X, Y, Z)
- Power Connector (US)
- NEMA L6-30P for 200 to 240 VAC (two per cabinet)
- Power Connector (International)
- 32 A, single phase IEC 309 connected to 200 to 240 VAC (two per cabinet)
- Power Cables
- Two NEMA 5-15P
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- EN55022, FCC 47CFR Part 15 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3 EN55024
- Safety and Emissions
- UL 1950, 3rd Ed., EN 60950:1992, 2nd Ed.+A1+A2+A3+A4+A11 CSA- C22.2 No. 950, IEC 60950:1991, 2nd Ed.+A1+A2+A3+A4+A11 TUV CB Scheme with all national differences
- Base Unit: 190.5 cm (75 in)
Base Unit + Expansion Cabinet: 190.5 cm (75 in)
- Base Unit: 60.7 cm (23.9 in)
Base Unit + Expansion Cabinet: 121.4 cm (47.8 in)
- Base Unit: 94 cm (37 in)
Base Unit + Expansion Cabinet: 94 cm (37 in)
- Base Unit: 771 kg (1700 lbs)(Full complement of Sun StorEdge [tm] 6020 arrays)
Base Unit + Expansion Cabinet: 1633 kg (3600 lbs) (Full complement of Sun StorEdge[tm] 6020 arrays)
- Base Unit: 0.5706 sq. m (6.14 sq. ft)
Base Unit + Expansion Cabinet: 1.411 sq. m (12.29 sq. ft)
Dimensions and Weights
- 122 cm (48 in)
- 92 cm (36 in)
Clearance and Service Access
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun SAN Storage System is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun 6320 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun 6320.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.