Sun Netra X4200 M2 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra X4200 M2 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra X4200 M2 Server Overview
- Up to two dual core Next Generation AMD Opteron processors, model 2214 HE (embedded-class version)
- Cache per Processor
- 1MB Level 2 Cache per core
- Main Memory
- Eight DIMM slots (four DIMM slots per CPU socket), DDR2/667 registered ECC DIMMs (128-bit plus ECC databus), system maximum of 32 GB. Support 1GB, 2GB and 4GB DIMMs
- System Architecture
- Three 8.0GB/s HyperTransport links per processor and 10.7GB/s access between each processor and memory
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Network Management
- One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Serial Management
- One TIA/EIA-232-F asynchronous RJ45 port
- Two 2.0 USB ports (rear)
- Expansion Bus
- Three full-height PCI-X slots for 64-bit 133 MHz, 2x full-length, 1x-half-length One PCI-Express slot for MD2 low profile cards (support x1, x4 and x8 width cards)
- Four-Channel SAS Interface, internal access only
- One VGA Video port (HD-15)
- Four fail-safe, dry contact alarms (critical, major, minor and user) (DB-15)
- Internal Disk (Option 1)
- Up to two 146GB 2.5” 10K rpm SAS disks, providing a maximum capacity of 292 GB, internal Hardware RAID 1 (mirroring) and RAID 0 (striping) supported, internal DVD RW Drive
- Internal Disk (Option 2)
- Up to four 146GB 2.5” 10K rpm SAS disks, providing a maximum capacity of 584 GB, internal Hardware RAID 1 (mirroring) and RAID 0 (striping) supported, no DVD
Mass Storage and Media
- Power Supplies
- Two redundant DC or AC hot-swappable power supplies
- Maximum Power
- 550 W
- DC Power
- -48VDC or -60VDC (12.7A at -48VDC, 10.2A at -60VDC)
- AC Power
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz (6.5A @ 100 to 120 VAC, 3.2A @ 200 to 240 VAC)
- Temperature (operating)
- 5°C to 40°C, (41°F to 104°F), Short Term -5°C to 55°C (23°F to 131°F)
- Relative Humidity (operating)
- 5% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Short Term Humidity
- 5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing, but not to exceed 0.024 kg water/kg dry air (0.053 lbs. water/2.205 lb. dry air)
- Altitude (operating)
- Up to 3000 meters (9,850 feet) @40°C
- Temperature (non-operating)
- -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Relative Humidity (non-operating)
- Up to 93% relative humidity non-condensing, 38°C (100.4°F) max wet bulb
- Altitude (non-operating)
- Up to 12,000 meters (40,000 feet)
- Declared Acoustics
- Operating/Idling Acoustic Noise 7.0B (LwAd, 1B=10dB)
- 89 mm (3.5 inches)
- 442 mm (17.4 inches) including the bezel
- 508 mm (20 inches) maximum depth
- 35 lbs (fully configured without PCI cards) the two disk option
37.2 lbs fully configured without PCI cards) the four disk option
- Fits into standard 19-inch rack wide rack. Rack kit included: 19-inch 4-post
- Additional Rack Kits Available
- 19-inch 2-post, 23-inch 2-post, 600mm x 600mm and 19-inch 4-post slide adjustable
Dimensions and Weight
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL/CSA-60950-1, EN60950-1, IEC60950-1 CB Scheme with all country deviations, IEC825-1, 2, and CFR21 part 1040
- EN55022/CISPR22 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
- EN300-386, Telecordia SR 3580 NEBS Level 3 Regulatory Markings CE, FCC, ICES-003, C-tick, VCCI, GOST-R, MIC, UL/cUL, UL/DEMKO/GS, UL/S-mark, BSMI, CCC
- ETSI: EN 300 019-2-1,2,3, Class 1.2, 2.3, 3.1E
Except -5ºC cold start
Except condensing humidity
- GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake zone 4
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) labeled, per WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronics Equipment) directive (2002/95/EC)
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra X4200 M2 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra X4200 M2 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra X4200 M2 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.