Sun Netra X1 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra X1 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra X1 Server Overview
- Standard telco racks: 19 in.
- 400 MHz or 500 MHz UltraSPARC IIe
- 16 KB data and 16 KB instruction on-chip; Secondary: 256 on-chip
- 128- or 256-MB DIMMs
512-MB DIMMs (500 MHz models)
1 GB maximum (400 MHz models)
2 GB maximum (500 MHz models)
- Two ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) shielded twisted-pair (STP) connector (RJ-45)
- Two RS-232C/RS-423 serial ports (RJ45); port A is used for LOM
- System Configuration Reader and Card
- Rear-accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including hostid
- Two standard Universal Serial Bus (USB) Type A ports
- Up to two 5400 RPM, 20-GB IDE disks (400 MHz models)
Up to two 7200 RPM, 40.8-GB ATA disks (500 MHz models)
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input
- 90 - 264 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz, 1.3 A(max)
- Input power
- 81 W(max)
- Heat output
- 148 BTU/hr (nominal) to 280 BTU/hr (max)
- Operating: 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F)
Nonoperating: -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- Operating: 5% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: -300 m to 3000 m (-1000 to 10,000 ft.)
Nonoperating: -300 m to 12,000 m (-1000 to 40,000 ft.)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: 6.3 bels
Idling: 6.0 bels
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950, EN 60950
- EN 55022 Class A, FCC Class A
- EN 55025
- 43.6 mm (1.7 in)
- 436.7 mm (17.2 in)
- 330.0mm (13.0 in)
- 6.0 kg (13.2 lb)
- Shipping Weight
- 10.0 kg (22.0 lb)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra X1 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra X1 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra X1 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.