Sun Netra T2000 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra T2000 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra T2000 Server Overview
- Four-core 1.0 GHz or eight-core 1.2 GHz UltraSPARC T1 processors
- SPARC V9 architecture, ECC-protected
- Cache per processor
- 16 KB instruction, 8 KB primary, 3 MB data cache, integrated L2
- Key RAS features
- Internal hardware drive mirroring (RAID 1), hot-pluggable disk drives, redundant hotswappable power supplies, environmental monitoring, error correction and parity checking for improved data integrity, easy replacement for most components
Key RAS features
- Main Memory
- 16 DIMM slots, DDR2 with Chipkill and DRam Sparing, ECC-registered DIMMs, system maximum of 64 GB; supports 512 MB, 1 GB, 2GB and 4 GB DIMMs
- Network management
- Four 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- One DB9 serial port
- Two 1.1 USB ports
- Internal disks (Option 1)
- Up to two 146GB 2.5” 10K rpm SAS disks, providing a maximum capacity of 292 GB, internal Hardware RAID 1 (mirroring) and RAID 0 (striping) supported, internal DVD RW Drive
- Internal Disk (Option 2)
- Up to four 146GB 2.5” 10K rpm SAS disks, providing a maximum capacity of 584 GB, internal Hardware RAID 1 (mirroring) and RAID 0 (striping) supported, no DVD
- Internal DVD
- Internal one slimline DVDRW drive
- I/O Expansion
- Three PCI-X slots for 64-bit 133MHz, 3xfull-height, 2xfull-length, 1x half length
One PCI-E (PCI-E) slot for low profile cards (supports x1, x4 and x8 width cards)
Mass Storage and Media
- Power Supplies
- Two redundant, DC or AC hot-swappable power supplies
- Typical operating power
- 300 W
- DC power
- 48 V DC or -60 V DC (10.4 A at -48 V DC, 8.3 A at -60 V DC)
- AC power
- 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz (5.5A at 100–120 V AC, 2.6 A at 200–240 V AC)
- Temperature (operating)
- 5 degrees C to 40 degrees C, (41 degrees F to 104 degrees F), short-term -5 degrees C to 55 degrees C (23 degrees F to 131 degrees F)
- Temperature (nonoperating)
- -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F)
- Relative humidity (operating)
- Five to 85 percent relative humidity, noncondensing
- Short term
- Five to 90 percent relative humidity, noncondensing, but not to exceed 0.024 kg water/kg dry air (0.053 lbs. water/ 2.205 lb. dry air)
- Relative humidity (nonoperating)
- Up to 93 percent relative humidity noncondensing, 38 degrees C (100.4 degrees F) max. wet bulb
- Altitude (operating)
- Up to 3,000m (9,850 feet) at 40 degrees C
- Altitude (nonoperating)
- Up to 12,000m (40,000 feet)
- Declared acoustics
- Operating/idling acoustic noise 7.0B (LwAd, 1 B = 10 dB)
- 89mm (3.5 inches)
- 424mm (16.7 inches)
- 508mm (20 inches)
- 35 lbs. (fully configured without PCI cards)
Dimensions and weight
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL/CSA-60950-1, EN60950-1, IEC60950- 1 CB Scheme with all country deviations, IEC825-1, 2, and CFR21 part 1040
- EN55022/CISPR22 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
DC only: Telecordia SR 3580 NEBS Level 3
- Regulatory markings
- CE, FCC, ICES-003, C-tick, VCCI, GOST-R, MIC, UL/cUL, UL/DEMKO/GS, UL/S-mark, BSMI, CCC
- EN 300 019-2-1,2,3, Class 1.2, 2.3, 3.1E
Except -5 degrees C cold start
Except condensing humidity
- GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake zone 4
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive 2002/95EC.H-compliant
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra T2000 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra T2000 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra T2000 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.