Sun Netra T1 DC200 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra T1 DC200 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra T1 DC200 Server Overview
- Standard telco racks: 19 in. (standard), 23", 24", and 600mm (optional)
- Architecture UltraSPARC IIe V9 Superscalar Processor Platform Version 9:
64-bit single processor, 500 MHz Integrated memory controller PC 100/133
- Cache memory
- 16 KB data and 16 KB instruction on-chip Secondary: 256 on-chip
- 256- and 512-MB PC133 standard Registered DIMMs
2 GB maximum
- Two ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) shielded twisted-pair (STP) connector (RJ-45)
- Single full length PCI slot compliant with PCI specification version 2.1; slot operates at 33-MHz, 32-bits
- One 80-MB/sec, 68-pin, Ultra2 SCSI (SE/LVD) port
- Two RS-232C/RS-423 serial ports (RJ45); port A is used as a console and LOM port
- System Configuration Reader and Card
- Front-accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including hostid
- Two OHCI-compliant Universal Serial Bus (USB) Type A ports
- Up to two 3.5x1-in. disks (18 GB); disk bays are front accessible and support hot-plug
- Optional 644 MB Slimline CD-ROM drive; 24X speed
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input
(Netra T1 AC200)
- 90 - 264 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz, 2 A(max)
- DC input
(Netra T1 DC200)
- -40 to -75 VDC, 4 A(max)
- Input power
- Netra T1 AC200: 98 W
Netra T1 DC200: 62 W
- Heat output
- 550 BTU/hr, 335 BTU/hr (nominal)
- Operating: 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F)
Nonoperating: -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- Operating: 5% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: -300 m to 3000 m (-1000 to 10,000 ft.)
Nonoperating: -300 m to 12,000 m (-1000 to 40,000 ft.)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: less than 65 dBA
- GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake risk zone 4 ETSI ETS 300-19-2-3, A1 operating requirements
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950/CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN 60950 (73/23/EEC), IEC 950
- CFR Title 47 FCC Part 15, EN 55022 (89/336/EEC)
- EN 50082-1 (89/336/EEC)
- Telco environment
- Telcordia: GR-63-CORE, GR-1089-CORE, TR-NWT-000295 (pending) Telcordia: SR 3580 NEBS Level 3 (pending)
- Safety: cULus Mark, TUV GS Mark, CE Mark EMC: CE Mark (93/68/EEC), FCC authorized Class A
- 44.00 mm (1.73 in.) (1 RU)
- Width (without mounting ears)
- 437.2 mm (17.21 in.)
- Depth (with front bezel)
- 487.4 mm (19.2 in.)
- 9 kg (20 lb.) 11.5 kg (25 lb.) shipping
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra T1 DC200 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra T1 DC200 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra T1 DC200 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.