Sun Netra T 1125 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra T 1125 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra T 1125 Server Overview
- Fits into 19-, 23-, 24-in., 600 mm racks (includes mounting kit for 19-in. racks)
- 360- or 440- MHz UltraSPARC-IIi, single processor, Superscalar SPARC Version 9
- Cache memory
- 16-KB data and 16-KB instruction on chip
Secondary: 1-MB external with 360-MHz CPU, 2-MB external with 440-MHz CPU
- 64-, 256-, and 512-MB memory cards
Total of two Sun Mezzanine memory cards supported 1.0 GB maximum (Total of four 256 MB memory cards can be installed in select units only)
- Two ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) shielded twisted-pair port (RJ-45)
- Single 2/3-length, 32-bit, 33-MHz PCI 2.1 compliant slot.
- One 40-MB/sec, 68-pin, UltraSCSI (SCSI-3) port
- Two RS-232C/RS-423 serial ports (RJ-45)
- Up to two 3.5- x 1-in. disks (9 GB or 18 GB); front accessible; support for hot plug
- Optional 644-MB Slimline CD, 24X speed
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input (Model 105)
- 100 - 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz, 2 A (max)
- DC input (Model 100)
- -40 to -75 VDC, dual input, 4 A (max)
- Input power
- 108 W
- Heat output
- 368 BTU/hr
- Operating: 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
Operating (short term): -5° C to 55° C (23° F to 131° F)
Nonoperating: -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- Operating: 5% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: -300 m to 3000 m (-1000 ft. to 10,000 ft.)
Nonoperating: -300 m to 12,000 m (-1000 ft. to 40,000 ft.)
- ETS 300-19-2-3, Table 3.1, Climatic
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: less than 60dBA
Idling: less than 60dBA
- GR-63-Core requirements for earthquake risk zone 4 ETSI ETS 300-19-2-3, A1 operating requirements
- Number of cords
- *Short term is defined as no more than 96 hours duration at extremes and at elevations less than 1800m.
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950/CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN 60950 (73/23/EEC), IEC 950
- CFR Title 47 FCC Part 15, EN 55022 (89/336/EEC)
- EN 50082-1 (89/336/EEC)
- Telco environment
- Telcordia: GR-63-CORE, GR-1089-CORE, TR-NWT-000295, SR 3580 NEBS Level 3
- Safety: cULus Mark, TUV GS Mark, CE Mark
EMC: CE Mark (93/68/EEC), FCC authorized Class A
- 44.0 mm (1.73 in.)
- 437.2 mm (17.21 in.)
- 487.4 mm (19.19 in.)
- 9 kg (20 lbs.)
- Shipping Weight (product and packing)
- 11.5 kg (25 lbs.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra T 1125 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra T 1125 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra T 1125 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.