Sun Netra FT 1800 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra FT 1800 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra FT 1800 Server Overview
- Superscalar SPARC™ Version 9, UltraSPARC-II, 1, 2, or 4 processors 300 MHz per CPU set
- Memory management
- MMU with 64 I-TLB entries and 64 D-TLB entries, 8192 hardware-supported contexts
- Primary: 16-KByte data and 16-KByte instruction on chip
Secondary: 2 MB Power North America only: Nominal -48Vdc, operating range -40Vdc to -59Vdc Outside North America: Nominal -48Vdc/-60Vdc, operating range -40Vdc to -75Vdc Operating Designed to meet 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F) 5% to 85% relative
- Main Memory
- Total of 16 DIMM memory slots available per CPU set 1 GB maximum with 64-MB SIMMs) up to 4 GB maximum (with 256-MB SIMMs) Note: SIMMs must be installed in sets of four
- Maximum two per system
- Two Ethernet/Fast Ethernet, STP (10-BaseT and 100-BaseT)
- Two RS-232C serial ports (DB25) (console and modem)
- DB15 pin connector
- Remote control processor
- DB9 port provides remote reset capability
Standard Interfaces Per Console, Alarm, Fans Module
- PCI Bus
- Four PCI buses supporting a total of 16 hot-plug PCI card carriers Each carrier can support a full-size 64-bit PCI card compliant with PCI specification version 2.1. Either configured as 16 slots or 8 fault tolerant pairs
- Removable Media Module
- 2 modules, 2 devices per module 644 MB SunCD™; 32x-speed Optional 12 to 24 GB DDS 34 mm
- Internal Disk
- Up to 12 internal 3.5 in. x 1 in. disks (9.1 GB formatted)
Mass Storage and Media
- North America only: Nominal -48Vdc, operating range -40Vdc to -59Vdc
Outside North America: Nominal -48Vdc/-60Vdc, operating range -40Vdc to -75Vdc
- Designed to meet 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F) 5% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing, subject to a maximum absolute humidity of 0.024 kg water/kg of dry air
- Short-term operating
(96 consecutive hours)
- Designed to meet -5° C to 50° C (23° F to 122° F) (at a maximum height of 1800 m) 5% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing, subject to a maximum absolute humidity of 0.024 kg water/kg of dry air
- Designed to meet -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F) 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Tape streamer
- Designed to meet error-free operation at 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
- Designed to meet operating: -300 to +3000 m
Designed to meet nonoperating: -300 to +12000 m
- Acoustic noise
- Designed to meet less than 60dBA at a distance of 600 mm and a height of 1500 mm, measured at 25° C, in an enclosed cabinet
- Designed to meet NEBS requirements for earthquake zone 4
- Meet or exceed the following requirements:
- UL 1950 3rd Edition, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN 60950, IEC 950, CB Scheme, GR-1089-CORE
- FCC Class A, ICES-003, EN 55022 Class A, GR 1089-CORE
- EN 55082-1 Class A, GR 1089-CORE
- 12/98, NEBS Level 3
- 44.26 cm (17.43 in.)
- 146.68 cm (57.75 in.) (33 U)
- (max: inc. power inlets and front cable tray) 55 cm (21.65 in.)
Weight- fully configured 220 kg (484 lb.)
- Rack sizes
- Fits into 19 in., 23 in., 24 in., 535 mm (600 mm ETSI) (requires optional mounting kits)
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra FT 1800 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra FT 1800 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra FT 1800 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.