Sun Netra CP2160 Blade
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra CP2160 Blade. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra CP2160 Blade Overview
- One 650-MHz UltraSPARC IIi processor
- Level 1: 32 KB
Level 2: 512 KB
- Expandable memory
- 1 GB of on-board memory (expandable to 2 GB)
- Flash memory
- 1 MB on-board flash memory, 7 MB of user-programmable memory
- Compact PCI Bus
- PICMG (PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group) 2.0 compliant, 33 MHz at 32/64 bits
- 2 mm pin and socket
- Memory read/write bandwidth
- 500 MB/sec. (estimated)
- System management
- Sun Microcontroller IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Two 10/100 Mbps autosensing Ethernet ports; two MII (back panel)
- Two PMC slots, 5-volt PMC
- Two RS-232C asynchronous (rear panel) ports, one DIN8 (front panel) port
- Two USB ports (rear panel)
- Rear connectors: two USB, alarms out, external reset, two Ethernet, PMC
- Rear (J3)
- First PMC, hot-swap signals
- Rear (J4)
- No connectors
- Rear (J5)
- Two Ethernet (10/100) TP, two USB ports, I2C bus, second PMC
- Two Ethernet (10/100) RJ-45, one serial (mini-DB-9)
- PICMG 2.9 System Management compliant
3-level watchdog timer; local alarm capabilities for power, voltage, thermal; field-replaceable unit (FRU) ID
- Momentary reset button/switch and abort button/switch (both recessed from front panel)
- 8 KB of NVRAM (nonvolatile single inline memory module) no battery
- Power OK
One alarm/user LED
Front Panel LEDS
- 25 W typical at 650 MHz (est. includes 1 GB memory)
- Power input
- 3.3, 5, +12, -12V required
- Operating temperature
- 5 degrees C to 40 degrees C (41 degrees F to 104 degrees F), 5% to 95% relative humidity
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-38 degrees F to 158 degrees F), 5% to 95% relative humidity
- 300 LFM
- Relative humidity
- 0% to 95% operational, noncondensing
- 60 m (.04 mi.) below sea level to 4000 m (2.5 mi.) above sea level
- Meets GR-63-CORE and GR-1089-CORE requirements for earthquake risk Zone 4
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- U.S.: FCC Part 15 Class A
Canada: ICES 003 Class A
Japan: VCCI Class A
Europe: EN 55022 & 55024
Taiwan: BSMI Approval
- Regulatory markings
- UL 1950
- Telecom Environment Certification
- Telcordia: NEBS Level 3
- PICMG 2.0, Rev 3 CompactPCI (Power and Form Factor only)
PICMG 2.1, Rev 2 HA hot-swap
PICMG 2.9, Rev 1 IPMI System Management
PICMG 2.10, Rev 1 Keying of cPCI Board and Backplane
PICMG 2.14, Rev 1 IP Backplane
PICMG 2.15, Rev 1 PCI Telecom Mezzanine/Carrier Card
- 160,000 hours
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra CP2160 Blade is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra CP2160 Blade will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra CP2160 Blade.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.