Sun Netra 440 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra Netra 440 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra 440 Server Overview
- Up to four 1.28/1.6-GHz UltraSPARC IIIi processors
- 64-bit, 4-way Superscalar SPARC V9
- 32 KB instruction and 64 KB data on chip
- Secondary cache
- 1 MB integrated
- Up to four 1.28/1.6-GHz UltraSPARC IIIi processors
Up to 32 GB registered DDR SDRAM (PC2100) 128-bit plus ECC databus memory
Six internal, 64-bit, full-length, PCI 2.2-compliant expansion slots
Two 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
Up to four hot-swappable, 146-GB, 15K-rpm Ultra320 SCSI drives
- Main Memory
- Up to 32 GB registered DDR SDRAM (PC2100) 128-bit plus ECC databus memory 16 DIMM slots, with 4 DIMM slots per processor
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- Network Management
- One 10Base-T Ethernet port
- Serial management
- One TIA/EIA-232-F (RJ45) port
- One TIA/EIA-232-F asynchronous (DB9) port
- One Ultra320 SCSI multimode (SE/LVD) port
- Four OHCI 1.0-compliant interfaces, each supporting dual speeds of 12 Mbps and 1.5 Mbps
- Expansion bus
- Six 64-bit, full-length, PCI 2.2-compliant expansion slots:
Three 33-MHz or 66-MHz 3.3V slots
Three 33-MHz 5V slots
- System Configuration reader and card
- Front accessible to transfer system configuration information, including host ID, MAC address, and NVRAM
- Four fail-safe, dry contact alarms (critical, major, minor, and user-defined)
- Internal disk
- Up to four hot-swappable, 146-GB, 15K-rpm Ultra320 SCSI disks. Standard configurations come with 73 GB HDD.
- Removable media
- Optional DVD RW or DVD-ROM
- External disk
- Support provided for the following storage arrays:
Sun StorEdge 3000 series
Sun StorEdge A1000/D1000
Sun StorEdge D240
Sun StorEdge T3 enterprise array
Sun StorEdge T3 workgroup array
Sun StorEdge D2
Sun StorEdge S1
Sun StorEdge A5200
Sun StorEdge 6000 series
Sun StorEdge 3900 series
Sun StorEdge 6900 series
Sun StorEdge 9900 series
- External tape
- Support provided for the following tape drives and tape automation:
Sun StorEdge 4mm DDS-3 Unipack
Sun StorEdge 4mm DDS-4 Unipack
Sun StorEdge SDLT 320 Desktop Tape Drive
Sun StorEdge LTO 2 Desktop Tape Drive
Sun StorEdge L8 Tape Autoloader
Sun StorEdge L9 Tape Autoloader
Sun StorEdge L25-LVD versions
Sun StorEdge L100-LVD versions
Sun StorEdge L180
Sun StorEdge L7
Sun StorEdge DAT 72 Tape
- Power supplies
- Four 400 W hot-pluggable AC or DC power supplies with separate power cords; a minimum of two supplies are required for normal system operation.
- DC power
- -40V to -75V DC (range)
-48V DC or -60 V DC (nominal)
- AC power
- 90-264V AC (47-63Hz)
- Operating temperature
- 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F) 5% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing short term
-5° C to 55° C (23° F to 131° F) 5% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing, but not to exceed 0.024 kg water/kg dry air (0.053 lb water/2.205 lb dry air)
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F), up to 93% relative humidity noncondensing, 38° C (100.4° F) max wet bulb
- Operating: up to 3000 m
Nonoperating: up to 12,000 m
- Acoustic Noise
- Declared noise emissions in accordance with ISO 9296: 7.0 B (operating and idling)
- EN 300 019-2-1, Table 3.1 and Table 3.1E, except for:
-5º C Cold start
- Meets GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake risk Zone 4
- Product Categories
- Telecommunications Network Equipment Information Technology Equipment
- CULUS, TUV GS, CB scheme with all national differences CE, CCC, GOST R, S-MARK
- Class A FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-Tick, MIC, CCC, GOST
- Telecom Environment Certification
- Telecordia SR 3580 NEBS Level 3
Regulatory Agency Certifications
- 222 mm (8.75 in.)
- 440 mm (17.32 in.) including bezel
- 495 mm (19.5 in.) overall maximum depth
476 mm (18.75 in.) front bezel tangent to rear I/O panel
- 37 kg (81.6 lb) fully configured with PCI cards and rack kit
36 kg (79.4 lb) without PCI cards and rack kit
- Fits into a standard 19-in.-wide rack. 19-in., 2-post and 4-post rack kit is included. Additional rack kits available include 23-in., 2-post, 600 mm x 600 mm and 19-in., 4-post, slide adjustable up to 863.6 mm.
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra 440 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra Netra 440 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra Netra 440 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.