Sun Netra 240 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra Netra 240 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra 240 Server Overview
- Up to two 1.28/1.5-GHz UltraSPARC IIIi processors
- 64-bit, 4-way superscalar SPARC V9
- 32 KB instruction, 64 KB data on chip
- Secondary cache
- 1 MB integrated
- Up to 2 UltraSPARC IIIi processors
Up to 8 GB of memory
Up to two 146 GB disk drives
- Main Memory
- Up to 8 GB DDR SDRAM (PC2100) 128-bit plus ECC memory
- Four 10/100/1000-Mbps BaseT Ethernet ports
- Network Management
- One 10 BaseT Ethernet port
- Serial management
- One TIA/EIA-232-F (RJ45) port
- One TIA/EIA-232-F asynchronous (DB9) port
- One Ultra160 SCSI (SE/LVD) port
- Two OHCI 1.0-compliant interfaces, each supporting dual speeds of 12 and 1.5 Mbits/sec.
- Expansion bus
- Three 64-bit PCI 2.2-compliant expansion slots:
One 33-MHz or 66-MHz full-length slot
Two 33-MHz half-length slots
- Four fail-safe, dry-contact alarms (critical, major, minor, and user-defined)
- System Configuration reader and card
- Front accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including host ID, MAC address, NVRAM
- Sun Crypto Accelerator 500 board (optional)
- Internal disk
- Up to two 3.5-in. x 1.0-in., 15K RPM, 146-GB Ultra160 SCSI hot-swappable drives. Standard configurations come with 73 GB hard disk drives.
- Internal DVD
- Optional Slimline DVD-ROM drive or optional Slimline DVD RW drive
- External disk
- Sun StorEdge A1000
Sun StorEdge D1000
Sun StorEdge A5200
Sun StorEdge D2
Sun StorEdge S1
Sun StorEdge T3A, T3B
Sun StorEdge 6000 Series
Sun StorEdge 3000 Series
Sun StorEdge 9900 Series
- External tape
- Sun StorEdge UniPack 4mm DAT DDS-S (DAT tape DDS-3)
Sun StorEdge UniPack 4mm DAT DDS-S (DAT tape DDS-4)
Sun StorEdge L8 (LTO 2 and SDLT 320 versions)
Sun StorEdge L25
Sun StorEdge L100
Sun StorEdge L7
Sun StorEdge L9
Sun StorEdge L180
Sun StorEdge DAT 72 Tape
- Power supply
- One required, two for redundancy with separate power cords, 400 W hot-swappable
- AC power
- 90-264 V AC (47-63 Hz)
- DC power
- -40 V to -75 V (range), single or dual power sources -48 V or -60V (nominal)
- Operating temperature
- 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F) 5% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing short term -5° C to 55° C (23° F to 131° F) 5% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing, but not to exceed 0.024 kg water/kg dry air (0.053 lb water/2.205 lb dry air)
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F), up to 93% relative humidity noncondensing, 38° C (100.4° F) max wet bulb
- Altitude (operating)
- Up to 3000 m
- Altitude (nonoperating)
- Up to 12000 m
- EN 300 019-2-1, Table 3.1 and Table 3.1E, except for:
-5º C Cold start
- Acoustic Noise
- Declared noise emissions in accordance with ISO 9296: 7.0 B (operating and idling)
- Meets GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake risk Zone 4
- Product Categories
- Telecommunications Network Equipment
Information Technology Equipment
- CULUS, TUV GS, CB scheme with all national differences CE, CCC, GOST R, S-MARK.
- Class A FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-Tick, MIC, CCC, GOST
- Telecom Environment Certification
- Telcordia SR 3580 NEBS Level 3
Regulatory Agency Certifications
- 87.4 mm (3.44 in.)
- 425 mm (16.73 in.) not including bezel;
442 mm (17.4 in.) including bezel
- 483 mm (19 in.) to rear connectors;
508 mm (20 in.) overall maximum depth
- 16.3 kg (36 lbs.) not including PCI cards & rack kit;
18.6 kg (41 lbs.) fully configured with PCI cards & rack kit
- Fits into a standard 19-in. wide rack (19-in. 4-post rack kit is included). Additional available rack kits include 19-in. 2-post, 23-in. 2-post, 600 mm x 600 mm, and 19-in. 4-post slide adjustable up to 863.6 mm.
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra 240 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra Netra 240 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra Netra 240 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.