Sun Netra 20 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra 20 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra 20 Server Overview
- Rack mountable in 19-inch, 23-inch, 24-inch, and 600-mm racks. They are also rack-enabled for 2- and 4-post rack mounts.
- One or two
- UltraSPARC III at 750 MHz
UltraSPARC III Cu at 900 MHz
UltraSPARC III Cu at 1200 MHz
- Cache memory
- 8 MB integrated second-level
- 8 slots populated in two banks of four 128, 256, 512, or 1024 MB DIMMs
- One alarm port (DB15)
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) twisted-pair port (RJ-45)
- One Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL) high-speed serial data connector (HSSDC)
- One IEEE 1284-compliant parallel port (DB25)
- Four internal PCI 2.1 compliant slots:
One full-size PCI slot, 32- or 64-bit, 33- or 66-MHz, 3.3 VDC
Two full-size PCI slots, 32- or 64-bit, 33-MHz, 5.0 VDC
One short-size PCI slot (slot 3), 32- or 64-bit, 33-MHz, 5.0 VDC
- One 40-MB/sec, 68-pin, UltraSCSI (SCSI-3) port
- Two RS-232/RS-423 asynchronous/synchronous serial ports (DB25) One RS-232/RS-423 asynchronous LOM/console port (RJ-45)
- System Configuration Reader and Card
- Rear-accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including hostid
- Four Universal Serial Bus (USB) Type A ports
- Up to two 3.5-inches by 1-inch fibre channel 36 GB
Up to two 3.5-inches by 1-inch fibre channel 73 GB
- 10X DVD-ROM Drive
- 20-40GB 4 mm DDS-4 DAT Tape Drive
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input (AC200)
- 90 - 264 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz, 7.2 A (max @ 100 VAC)
- DC input (DC200)
- -48 to -60 VDC (dual isolated inputs) 12 A (max @ -48 VDC), 10 A (max @ -60 VDC)
- Heat output
- 2250 BTU
- Operating: 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F)
Nonoperating: -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3000 m (10,000 ft.)
Nonoperating: 12,000 m ( 40,000 ft.)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: less than 60dBA
Idling: less than 60dBA
- GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake risk Zone 4
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950/CAS C22.2 No. 950, EN 60950 (73/23/EEC), IEC 950, CCIB for PSU, GOSTMark
- CFR Title 47 FCC Part 15, EN 55022 (89/336/EEC)
- EN 50082-1 (89/336/EEC)
- Telco environment (DC Version)
- Telcordia: GR-63-CORE, GR-1089-CORE, TR-NWT-00295, SR 3580 NEBS Level 3
- Safety: cULus Mark, T?V GS Mark, CE Mark
EMC: CE Mark, (93/68/EEC), FCC authorized Class A, VCCI, BSMI, CTICK
- 6.97 inches (177 mm)
- Width (without mounting ears)
- 17.13 inches (435 mm)
- Depth (with front bezel)
- 19.53 inches (496 mm)
- 60 lb (27.30 kg)
- Shipping Weight (product and packing)
- 62 lb (28 kg)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra 20 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra 20 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra 20 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.