Sun Netra 120 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Netra 120 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Netra 120 Server Overview
- Clock Rate
- 650-MHz UltraSPARC IIi processor
- Superscalar SPARC V9
- Cache per processor
- Level 1: 16 KB data and 16 KB instruction on chip
Level 2: 512 KB
- Single UltraSPARC IIi processor
- Up to 4 GB of memory
- Up to 2 disk drives
- Up to 4 GB of memory
- 10/100-Mbps BaseT Ethernet port
- 80 MB/sec. UltraSCSI-2 SE/LVD port
- Two RS-232C/RS-423 serial ports (RJ45)
- Two OHCI-compliant ports
- Expansion bus
- Single full-length 32-bit, 33-MHz PCI slot compliant with PCI specification version 2.1
- System Configuration reader and card
- Rear accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including host ID
- Internal disk
- Up to two 3.5-in. x 1-in. 73-GB 10Krpm SCSI hot-swappable, front-accessible disks
- 8X SuperSlim DVD-ROM (optional)
- External storage
Sun StorEdge A1000/D1000 array
Sun StorEdge 3120 SCSI array
Sun StorEdge 3300 SCSI array
Sun StorEdge S1 array
Sun StorEdge D2 array
Sun StorEdge T3 array
- Internal CD-ROM
- 40X SuperSlim CD-ROM (optional)
- DC power
- -40/-75 V DC
- Power Input
- 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
- -40° C to 70° C (40° F to 158° F), 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Short-Term operating
- (96 consecutive hours) -5° C to 55° C (23° F to 122° F), 5% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing
- -300 m to +3000 m
- Acoustic Noise
- Less than 60 dBA (GR-63-Core Test Method)
- Meets GR-63-CORE requirements for earthquake risk Zone 4
- ETS 399-19-2-3, Table 3.1, Climatic
- Maximum: 550
Minimum: 335 (nominal)
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950/CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN 60950 (73/23/IEEC), IEC 950
- CFR Title 47 FCC Part 15, EN 55022 (80/336/EEC)
- Safety: cULus Mark, TUV GS Mark, CE Mark
EMC: CD Mark (93/68/EEC), FCC Authorized Class A
- Telecom Environment Certification
- Telcordia: GR-63-CORE, GR-1089-CORE, TR-NWT-00295, SR 3580 NEBS Level 3
- 44.0 mm (1.7 in.)
- 437.2 mm (17.2 in.)
- 478.0 mm (18.8 in.)
- 9.0 kg (19.8 lb.)
- Fits 19-, 23-, 24-in., and 600 mm racks
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Netra 120 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Netra 120 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Netra 120 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.