Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server Overview
- One dual core Next-Generation AMD Opteron model 1200 Series (models 1220 (2.8 GHz), 1218 (2.6 GHz), 1210 (1.8 GHz))
- Up to 8 GB; 4 DIMM slots, DDR2/667 Unbuffered ECC DIMMs (128 bit plus ECC databus), 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB DIMMs supported, installed in pairs
- Four Integrated 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- PCI Slots
- 2x 8-lane PCI-Express
- Internal disk
- Up to two hot-pluggable 3.5" SATA II or SAS disk drives; 250 GB, 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA II or 146 GB 15K rpm SAS supported
- Removable Media
- Up to one EIDE DVD-ROM or DVD+/-RW DL drive
- RAID 0/1/0+1 with optional 4-port SAS HBA; all supported operating systems with pair of SATA II or SAS drives
- Option Cards
- Sun has interoperability tested and supports a full suite of 4 GB and 2 GB Host Bus Adapters (HBAs). These HBAs offer unique features and benefits including Solaris integration and heterogeneous OS support. In the case of a Solaris environment, Sun HBAs combined with Sun Solaris OS provide the fastest, most reliable failover, highest availability, increased performance and dynamic load balancing by utilizing the Solaris SAN Foundation Suite drivers.
- Standard Service Processor with embedded LOM
- Remote Power/power cycle systems
- Monitor key system components (CPU, Voltages, Chassis temperature, fans)
- Comprehensive hardware monitoring
- DMTF SMASH CLI command set
- Serial & Network Access
- Dedicated Management Port
- Serial-Over-LAN support (SOL)
- SSH support
- Console Redirection
- Comprehensive Browser interface
- Remote KVM
- Remote Media capability (DVD, CD, Floppy)
- Simple GUI or CLI driven BIOS and firmware upgrade procedure
- IPMI support
- IMPI v2.0
- SNMP support
- Operating temperature (single, non-rack system)
- 5° C to 35° C (41°F to 95° F), 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing, 27° C max wet bulb
- Nonoperating temperature (single, non-rack system)
- -40 C to 65° C (-40° F to 149° F), up to 93% relative humidity, non-condensing, 38° C max wet bulb
- Altitude (operating) (single, non-rack system
- Up to 3,000 m, maximum ambient temperature is derated by 1° C per 300 m above 500 m
- Altitude (nonoperating) (single, non-rack system)
- Up to 12000 m
- Quantity of Power Supplies
- Power Supply UL Maximum (AC input)
- 6.5 Amps
- Power Supply Rating (DC output)
- 345 Watts
- 43 mm (1.7")
- 425.5mm (16.8")
- 633.7 mm (25")
- Weight (Maximum)
- 10.7 kg (23.45 lbs)
Dimensions and Weight
- Mounting Options
- 19-inch rackmount kit
Express 19-inch rackmount kit (tooless)
- Product Documentation
- Where to Find Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server Documentation
Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server Product Notes
Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server Operating System Installation Guide
Embedded Lights Out Manager Adminstration Guide (X2100 M2)
Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server Installation Guide
Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server Service Manual
Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server Safety and Compliance Guide
- Acoustic Noise Emissions
- Declared noise emissions in accordance with ISO 9296, A-weighted, operating and idling
- LwAd (1B = 10dB)
- Idle, at or below 25° C 6.9B Max, at ambient: 7.3B
Acoustic Noise Emissions
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- IEC 60950, UL/CSA60950, EN60950, CB scheme with all country differences
- FCC Class A, Part 15 47 CFR, EN55022, CISPR 22, EN300-386:v1.31, ICES-003
- EN55024, EN300-386:v1.3.2
- CE Mark, GOST, GS Mark, cULus Mark, CB scheme, CCC, S Mark
- CE Mark, Emissions and Immunity Class A Emissions Levels: FCC, C-Tick, MIC, CCC, GOST, BSMI, ESTI, DOC, S Mark
- Labeled per WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Directive, Reduction of Hazardous Substances Compliant
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Fire X2100 M2 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.