Sun Fire V490 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Fire V490 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Fire V490 Server Overview
- Combine up to four 2.1 GHz UltraSPARC IV+ processors.
Combine up to four 1.8 GHz or 1.5 GHz UltraSPARC IV+ processors and/or 1.35 GHz UltraSPARC IV processors.
- Superscalar SPARC V9, ECC Protected
- Processor modules
- One or two dual processor/memory modules
- Cache per UltraSPARC IV+ processor
- Level 1: 64-KB data and 64-KB instruction per pipeline
Level 2: 2 MB shared on-chip
Level 3: 32 MB shared external
- Main Memory
- A system maximum of 64 GB when configured with four processors
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- FC-AL disk controller
- RJ45 serial port
- Expansion capability
- Six PCI slots compliant with PCI specification Revision 2.1 (2 @ 66 MHz, 64 bits wide, 3.3 volts; 4 @ 33 MHz, 64 bits wide, 5 volts)
- Two (compliant with USB Revision 1.0)
- Host adapters
- Internal IDE (supports DVD and/or DVD R/W drive)
- Internal disk
- Up to 2 3.5" x 1.0" 15K-RPM FC-AL disks (146-GB capacity), providing a maximum total capacity of 292 GB
- External disk
- Sun StorageTek D240
Sun StorageTek S1
Sun StorageTek 3120
Sun StorageTek 3310 SCSI RAID/JBOD
Sun StorageTek 3320
Sun StorageTek 3510 FC RAID/JBOD
Sun StorageTek 3511
Sun StorageTek 6140 Array
Sun StorageTek 6920
Sun StorageTek 9910/9960/9970/9980
- External tape
- Sun StorageTek DAT 72 desktop tape drive
Sun StorageTek LT0-2 desktop tape drive
Sun StorageTek LT0 2V desktop tape drive
Sun StorageTek LT0-3 desktop tape drive
Sun StorageTek SDLT 320 desktop tape drive
Sun StorageTek SDLT 600 desktop tape drive
Sun StorageTek C2
Sun StorageTek C4
Sun StorageTek SL500
Sun StorageTek SL700/SL1400 tape library
Sun StorageTek SL8500 tape library
- Power supplies
- Input per power supply/system of 1600 watts (mfg. rating)
- Maximum AC input
- 1847 W per power supply
- Maximum DC output
- 1448 W per power supply
- AC power
- 200–240 VAC, 47–63 Hz, 2078 VA
- Operating temperature
- 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, non condensing, 27° C max. wet bulb
Sun Fire V490 systems with 2.1 GHz processors: ASHRAE Class 3 (35C/900m), and/or 28C/10kft
- Non operating temperature
- -20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F), 95% relative humidity, non condensing
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL/CSA-60950-1, EN60950-1, IEC60950-1 CB Scheme with all country deviations, IEC825-1, 2, CFR21 part 1040, CNS14336
- EN55022 Class A, 47 CFR 15B Class A, ICES Class A, VCCI Class A, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, CNS 13438 Class A, KSC 5858 Class A, GB 9254 Class A, EN61000-3-2, GB 17625.1, EN61000-3-3
- X-ray (for monitors)
- DHHS 21 Subchapter J; PTB German X-ray Decree
- Regulatory markings
- CE, FCC, ICES-003, C-tick, VCCI, GOST-R, BSMI, MIC, UL/cUL, UL/S-mark
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive 2002/95/EC
Labeled per Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive
- Key RAS Features
- Hot-pluggable disk drives
Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies
Environmental monitoring and fault detection
Automatic System Recovery (ASR) capabilities
Remote Lights Out Management capability
Dual-loop enabled FC-AL subsystem
Support for disk and network multipathing with automatic failover capability
Error correction and parity checking for improved data integrity
Key RAS Features
- 222 mm (8.75 in.)
- 446 mm (17.5 in.)
- 610 mm (24.0 in.)
- 35.8 kg (79 lb.) (minimum)
44 kg (97 lb.) (maximum)
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Fire V490 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Fire V490 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Fire V490 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.