Sun Fire V440 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Fire V440 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Fire V440 Server Overview
- Up to four 1.593-GHz UltraSPARC IIIi processors
- 64-bit, 4-way superscalar SPARC V9
- 32 KB instruction, 64 KB data on chip
- Secondary cache
- 1 MB integrated
- Main Memory
- Up to 32 GB Maximum
- Two 10/100/1000-Mbps BaseT Ethernet ports
- Network Management
- One 10BaseT Ethernet port
- Serial management
- One TIA/EIA-232-F (RJ45) port
- One TIA/EIA-232-F asynchronous (DB9) port
- One Ultra320 SCSI (LVD) port
- Four OHCI-compliant interfaces, each supporting dual speeds of 12 and 1.5 MBps
- Expansion bus
- Six 64-bit, full-length, PCI 2.2-compliant expansion slots:
Three 33-MHz or 66-MHz slots
Three 33-MHz slots
- System Configuration reader and card
- Front accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including host ID
- Internal disk
- Up to four 3.5-in. x 1.0-in., 10K RPM, 146-GB Ultra320 SCSI drives
- Internal DVD
- One Slimline DVD-ROM drive
- External disk
- Sun StorEdge 3310 SCSI
Sun StorEdge 3310 NAS
Sun StorEdge 3510
Sun StorEdge A1000/D1000
Sun StorEdge D240
Sun StorEdge T3 enterprise array
Sun StorEdge T3 workgroup array
Sun StorEdge D2
Sun StorEdge S1
Sun StorEdge 6120/6320
Sun StorEdge 3900
Sun StorEdge 6900
Sun StorEdge 9900
- External tape
- Sun StorEdge 4mm DDS-4 Tape
Sun StorEdge DLT8000 Flexipack
Sun StorEdge SDLT 220
Sun StorEdge SDLT 320
Sun StorEdge L7
Sun StorEdge L8
Sun StorEdge L25
Sun StorEdge L100
- Power supply
- One required, two for redundancy (hot swappable) with separate power cords
- Maximum AC power
- 650 W (570 W typical)
- AC power
- 90-264 V AC (47-63 Hz)
- Operating temperature
- 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing, 27° C max wet bulb
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40° C to 60° C (-40° F to 140° F), up to 93% relative humidity, noncondensing, 38° max wet bulb
- Altitude (operating)
- Up to 3000 m
- Altitude (nonoperating)
- Up to 12000 m
- Acoustic Noise
- Less than 6.7 B sound power when operating and idle
- IEC60950, UL/CSA60950, EN60950
- FCC Class A, Part 15 47 CFR, EN55022, CISPR 22
- Safety: cULus Mark, TUV GS Mark, CE Mark
- CE Mark (93/68/EEC), FCC authorized Class A, VCCI, BSMI, CTICK
- Restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant systems now available.
- 174 mm (6.85 in.)
- 635 mm (25 in.) (including bezel)
- 440 mm (17.3 in.)
- 37 kg (82 lb.) fully configured with rackmount rails and cable management arm
- Fits into standard 19-in.-wide rackmount kit that complies with the EIA-310-D-1992 standard
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Fire V440 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Fire V440 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Fire V440 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.