Sun Fire V250 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Fire V250 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Fire V250 Server Overview
- Up to two 1.06-GHz or 1.28-GHz UltraSPARC IIIi processors
- 64-bit, 4-way superscalar SPARC V9
- Cache (on chip)
- 32 KB instruction, 64 KB data on chip
- Secondary cache (L2)
- 1 MB integrated
- Up to 8 GB of DDR ECC memory
- One 10/100/1000-Mbps BaseT Ethernet port
- Network Management
- One 10BaseT Ethernet port
- One TIA/EIA-232-F asynchronous (DB9) port
- One Ultra160 SCSI (SE/LVD) port
- One parallel (DB25) port
- TFour OHCI-compliant interfaces (USB 1.1), each supporting dual speeds of 12 and 1.5 Mbps.
- Six 64-bit, full-length, PCI 2.2-compliant expansion slots:
Three 33-MHz or 66-MHz slots Three 33-MHz slots
- System Configuration reader and card
- Front accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including host ID
- Internal disk
- Up to eight 3.5-in. x 1.0-in., 10K-RPM, 36-GB or 73-GB Ultra160 SCSI drives
- One internal DVD-ROM drive (standard)
- Internal tape
- 4mm DAT 72 SCSI tape (optional)
Mass Storage and Media
- Power supply
- One required, two for redundancy (hot-swappable) with separate power cords
- Maximum AC power
- 460 W
- Operating temperature
- 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F), 10% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing, 27° C max wet bulb
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40° C to 65° C (-40° F to 149° F), up to 93% relative humidity, noncondensing, 38° max wet bulb
- Altitude (operating)
- Up to 3000 m, maximum ambient temperature is derated by 1° C per 500 m above 500 m
- Altitude (nonoperating)
- Up to 12000 m
- Acoustic Noise
- Less than 6.3 B sound power in ambient temperature of up to 27° C
- Maximum heat dissipation
- 2150 BTU/hr
- Maximum power consumption
- 6.0A with two PSUs at 120V
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- IEC60950, UL/CSA60950, EN60950
- FCC Class A, Part 15 47 CFR, EN55022, CISPR 22
- cULus Mark, TUV GS Mark, CE Mark
- CE Mark (93/68/EEC), FCC authorized Class A, VCCI, BSMI, CTICK
- 485.6 mm (19.11 in.)
- 251 mm (9.88 in.)
- 613 mm (24.15 in.)
- 31 kg (68.2 lb.) fully configured
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Fire V250 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Fire V250 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Fire V250 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.