Sun Fire V20z Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Fire V20z Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Fire V20z Server Overview
- Up to two single-core AMD Opteron processors Models 244, 248, 250, 252 (range from 1.8 GHz to 2.6 GHz) Up to two dual-core AMD Opteron processors Models 270, 275 (range from 2.0 GHz to 2.2 GHz)
- 1 MB Level 2 cache per core (AMD Opteron processor Models 270, 275 have 2 x 1 MB L2 cache - 1 MB per core)
- Up to 16 GB of registered DDR1/333 SDRAM or DDR1/400* SDRAM
(4 DIMM slots per processor for a total of 8 DIMM slots; 128 bit plus ECC databus)
* DDR1/400 MHz only currently supported in systems with AMD Opteron 252, 270, and 275 CPUs
- Two 10/100/1000-Mbps BASE-T Ethernet ports
- Network Management
- One 10/100-Mbps BASE-T Ethernet port with integrated switch providing two external ports
- One TIA/EIA-232-F asynchronous (DB9) port
- One Ultra320 SCSI interface (internal access only)
- One USB 1.1 port
- Expansion bus
- Two 64-bit PCI-X slots:
One full-length at 133 MHz; One half-length at 66 MHz
- Internal disk
- One or two 73/146/300-GB Ultra320 SCSI disk drives
- Internal DVD/CD
- One CD/floppy (standard)
One Slimline DVD-ROM drive (optional)
- 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 465 W PFC supply, dual redundant fans
- Operating temperature
- +10 degrees C to +35 degrees C (+50 degrees F to +90 degrees F)
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40 degrees C to +65 degrees C (-40 degrees F to +149 degrees F)
- Operating vibration
- 0.15 G z-axis; 0.10 G x- and y-axis, 5 to 500 Hz sine
- Nonoperating vibration
- 0.5 G z-axis; 0.25 G x- and y-axis, 5 to 500 Hz sine
- Operating shock
- 3 G, 11 ms, half-sine
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- FCC Class A, CISPR 22A, VCCI-A, UL, CE, Austel, BSMI, GOST R, MIC, Nemko GS, Canada ICES-003 Class A
- 43 mm (1.69 inches)
- 430 mm (16.94 inches)
- 724 mm (28.5 inches)
- 16 kg (35 lb.)
- Fits into most 19-inch wide racks.
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Fire V20z Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Fire V20z Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Fire V20z Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.