Sun Fire V1280 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Fire V1280 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Fire V1280 Server Overview
- Number of processors
- 4, 8, or 12 1.2GHz Ultra SPARC III Cu Processors
- Superscalar SPARC® V9, UltraSPARC® III Cu architecture
- Cache per processor
- Level 1: Parity-protected 32 KB instruction and 64 KB data on chip (single-bit errors are corrected)
Level 2: 8 MB external cache
- System Bus
- Sun Fireplane interconnect at 9.6 GBps, sustained
- Main Memory
- 8 GB to 96 GB
- 6 short PCI slots (64 bit; one at 66 MHz, 5 at 33 MHz)
- System Controller
- Integrated Ultra3 SCSI supports up to 15 SCSI devices
- Hard Disk
- Two 73 GB disks Ultra3 SCSI internal disks
- Network connectivity
- Two integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports (66 MHz)
- Removable media
- DVD-ROM internal drive DDS-4 tape drive (optional)
- Availability Details
- Dynamic Reconfiguration of CPU/memory boards, hot CPU upgrades, redundant Sun Fireplane interconnect, redundant network connections, hot-swap disks, smart fans, 2N redundant hot-swap power supplies, hardened Operating System Kernel, hardened I/O drivers, systems configuration card, proactive self diagnostics, end-to-end data integrity including ECC, and cluster support.
- Resource Management
- Solaris Resource Manager, Solaris Bandwidth Manager
- AC power
- 200-240V single-phase AC, 47-63-Hz
- 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F) at 10% to 80% humidity, noncondensing
- Up to 3,048 m (10,000 ft.)
- North America: UL 60950 third edition, CSA C22.2 No 60950-00 third edition (Certified: UL and UL for Canada) European Community: EN 60950:2000 (Certified: UL for Germany/GS-Mark and GOST R for Russia) Worldwide except North America: IEC 60950:1999 and CB Bulletin (Certified: DEMKO and UL for Argentina/IRAM S-Mark)
- EN55024, i.e. EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-4-8, and EN61000-4-11
- RFI/EMI FCC Immunity
- Class A: Australia/New Zealand AS/ NZ 3548, Industry Canada ICES-003, European Community EN55022/CISPR22, Japan VCCI, Taiwan CNS 13438, and US FCC 47CFR15.B)
- 527 mm (20.75 in.), 12 rack units
- 445 mm (17.5 in.)
- 558 mm (22 in.)
- 114 kg (251 lb.) fully loaded
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Fire V1280 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Fire V1280 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Fire V1280 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.