Sun Fire V120 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Sun Fire V120 Server. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Fire V120 Server Overview
- 650 MHz UltraSPARC IIi
- Superscalar SPARC 9
- Memory management
- PC133 standard registered DIMMs 4 GB maximum
- Level 1: 16 KB data and 16 KB instruction on chip
Level 2: 512 KB
- Dual Ethernet/Fast Ethernet, STP (10Base-T and 100Base-T)
- 80 MBps UltraSCSI-2 SE/LVD
- Two RS-232C/RS-423 serial ports (RJ-45)
- Two OHCI-compliant interfaces
- Expansion bus
- Single full-length PCI, compliant with PCI specification version 2.1; slot operates at 33 MHz, 32 bits
- System Configuration reader and card
- Front accessible for transfer of system configuration information, including host ID (removable)
- Internal CD-ROM
- Optional SuperSlim CD-ROM, 24x speed
- Optional SuperSlim, 8x speed for DVD-ROM and 40x speed for CD-ROM
- Internal disk
- Up to two 3.5 in. x 1 in. disks (73 GB); front accessible, support for hot swap
- External storage
- Optional Sun StorEdge 3120 and 3300
Mass Storage and Media
- AC power
- 90-264 V AC (47-63 Hz); Nominal: 98 W
- Input current
- Maximum: 550; Nominal: 335
- 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
- -40° C to 70° C (40° F to 158° F), 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Elevation operating
- -300 m to +3000 m
- ETS 399-19-2-3, Table 3.1, Climatic
- Acoustic Noise
- Less than 60 dBA (GR-63-Core Test Method)
- GR-63-Core requirements for earthquake risk Zone 4
- UL 1950/CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN 60950 (73/23/EEC), IEC 950
- CFR Title 47 FCC Part 15, EN 55022 (80/336/EEC)
- Safety: cULus Mark, TUV GS Mark, CE Mark EMC: CD Mark (93/68/EEC), FCC Authorized Class A
Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- 44.0 mm (1.7 in.)
- 437.2 mm (17.2 in.)
- 487.4 mm (19.2 in.)
- 9.0 kg (19.8 lb.)
- Fits 19-, 23-, 24-inch, 600 mm racks
Dimensions and Weight
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Fire V120 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Sun Fire V120 Server will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Sun Fire V120 Server.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.