Sun Blade 150 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Blade 150. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Blade 150 Workstation Overview
- Clock Rate
- 550 MHz or 650 MHz
- External Cache
- 512 KB
- Four DIMM slots, PC133 168-pin JEDEC DIMMs
128-, 256-, and 512-MB DIMMs; DIMMs can be mixed and matched
2-GB maximum (with four 512-MB DIMMs), error correction SDRAM
- Four audio ports: headphone(out), line-in, line-out and microphone(in) using EIA standard 0.125-inch (3.5-mm) jacks
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) twisted-pair standard connector (RJ-45), self-sensing
- One graphics port (HD15), onboard 24-bit frame buffer
- IEEE 1394
- Two IEEE 1394 (6-pin) connectors
- Keyboard and mouse
- USB (uses one of the four standard USB (Type A) ports)
- One IEEE 1284 (bidirectional) parallel port (DB25)
- Three full-size PCI slots, 33 MHz, 5/3.3 volt
- One asynchronous serial port (DB9)
- Smart Card Reader
- The smart card interface (10-pin) connector conforms to ISO 7816.3
- Four standard Universal Serial Bus (USB) Type A connectors
- Up to two 40GB or 80GB, 7200-rpm EIDE disk drives
- Floppy disk
- One, 3.5-in. 1.44-MB manual-eject floppy
- 48X-speed EIDE photo-CD-ROM compatible standard, 16X-speed DVD-ROM
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input
- 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 2.5 A(max), 0.35kVA
- Input power
- 250 W
- Heat output
- 853 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Nonoperating:-20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Operating: 40% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 30% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3000 m (10,000 ft)
Nonoperating: 12,000 m (40,000 ft)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: 5.5 bels
Idling: 4.8 bels
- Operating: 0.001G^2/Hz random, 5 to 500Hz (0.70Grms), 3 axes; 0.5G/1.5mm flat spectrum swept-sine, 5 to 500 Hz, 5 sweep cycles per axis, 3 axes
Nonoperating: 0.0025G^2/Hz random, 5 to 500Hz, 60 min. dwell per axis, 3 axes; 1.0G/3.5mm flat spectrum swept-sine, 5 to 500 Hz, 5 sweep cycles per axis, 3 axes
- Operating: 6G, 11msec, trapezoidal pulse
Nonoperating: 20G, 11msec, trapezoidal pulse
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL/CSA-60950, EN60950, IEC950 CB Scheme with all country deviations, IEC825-1,2, and CFR21 part 1040
- EN55022/CISPR22 Class B, FCC CFR47 Part 15 Class B, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
- EN 55024
- DHHS 21 Subchapter J; PTB German X-ray Degree
- Power management
- Energy Star compliant on all standard configurations.
- 11.8 cm (4.6 in.)
- 45.7 cm (18 in.)
- 44.6 cm (17.6 in.)
- 12.2 kgs (26.9 lbs.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Blade 150 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Blade 150 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Blade 150.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.