Sun Blade 1000 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Blade 1000. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Blade 1000 Workstation Overview
- Up to two
- 600-, 750-, 900-MHz UltraSPARC[tm] III, or 900-MHz UltraSPARC III Cu
- Cache memory
- 4-MB External Cache for 600-MHz models
8-MB External Cache for 750- and 900-MHz models
- Eight Sun 232-pin Sdram DIMM slots; 2 banks of 4, 4 DIMMs per bank (recommended that DIMMS added in groups of four)
128-MB, 256-MB, and 1-GB DIMMs
8-GB maximum, ECC error correction
- Four audio ports: headphone(out), line-in, line-out and microphone(in) using EIA standard 0.125-inch (3.5-mm) jacks
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) twisted-pair standard connector (RJ-45), self-sensing
- One Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL) connector
- IEEE 1394
- Two IEEE 1394 (6-pin) connectors
- Keyboard and mouse
- USB (uses one of the four standard USB (Type A) ports)
- One IEEE 1284 (bidirectional) parallel port (DB25)
- Four 64-bit PCI slots, full-size, three at 33 MHz, one at 66-MHz
- One single-ended, 68-pin, SCSI connector (16-bit Ultra/Fast/Wide, 40-MB/sec)
- Two RS-232C/RS-423 serial ports (DB25)
- UPA graphics slot
- Two UPA graphics slots
- Four standard Universal Serial Bus (USB) Type A connectors
- Up to two 18-, 36- or 73-GB, 10K rpm FC-AL disk drive
- Floppy disk
- Optional 3.5-in. 1.44-MB floppy
- Optional 10X-speed DVD-ROM
- Optional 12-24GB 4-mm DDS-3 tape Drive
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input
- 100 - 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz, 8 A(max), 0.875 KVA
- Input power
- 670 W
- Heat output
- 2286 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 40° C (41° F to 104° F) without tape drive; 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F) with tape drive
Nonoperating: 40° C to 60° C (-40° F to 140° F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 5% to 93% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3000 m (10,000 ft)
Nonoperating: 12,000 m (40,000 ft)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: 5.64 bels
Idling: 4.77 bels
- Operating: 0.2 G peak, three mutually perpendicular axes, 5 to 500 Hz
Nonoperating: 1.0 G peak, all axes, 5 to 500 Hz
- Operating: 5.0G for 11 milliseconds, half-sine pulse
Nonoperating: 30G for 11 milliseconds, half-sine pulse
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, TUV EN 60950, CB Scheme with Nordic deviations, EMKO-TSE (74-SEC) 203, ZH1/618
- FCC Class B, DOC Class B, VCCI Class 2, EN 55022 Class B, EN 61000-3-2
- EN 50082-1
- DHHS 21 Subchapter J; PTB German X-ray Decree
- Power management
- Energy Star compliant
- 45.5 cm (17.9 in.)
- 25.4 cm (10.0 in.)
- 61.0 cm (24.0 in.)
- 32 kg. (70 lbs.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Blade 1000 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Blade 1000 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Blade 1000.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.