Sun Blade 100 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Blade 100. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Blade 100 Workstation Overview
- 500-MHz UltraSPARC[tm]-IIe, 64-bit
- Cache memory
- 256-KB L2 external cache
- Four DIMM slots, PC133 168-pin JEDEC DIMMs
128-, 256-, and 512-MB DIMMs; DIMMs can be mixed and matched
2-GB maximum (with four 512-MB DIMMs), error correction SDRAM
- Four audio ports: headphone(out), line-in, line-out and microphone(in) using EIA standard 0.125-inch (3.5-mm) jacks
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) twisted-pair standard connector (RJ-45), self-sensing
- One graphics port (HD15), onboard 24-bit frame buffer
- IEEE 1394
- Two IEEE 1394 (6-pin) connectors
- Keyboard and mouse
- USB (uses one of the four standard USB (Type A) ports)
- One IEEE 1284 (bidirectional) parallel port (DB25)
- Three full-size PCI slots, 33 MHz, 5/3.3 volt
- One asynchronous serial port (DB9)
- Smart Card Reader
- The smart card interface (10-pin) connector conforms to ISO 7816.3
- Four standard Universal Serial Bus (USB) Type A connectors
- Up to two 80GB, 20GB or 15GB, 7200-rpm enhance IDE disk drives
- Floppy disk
- One, 3.5-in. 1.44-MB floppy
- 48X-speed CD-ROM or 12X speed DVD-ROM or 16X speed DVD-ROM
Internal Mass Storage
- AC input
- 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 2 A(max), 0.3 KVA
- Input power
- 200 W
- Heat output
- 686 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Nonoperating: -20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Operating: 40% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 30% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3000 m (10,000 ft)
Nonoperating: 12,000 m (40,000 ft)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: 5.0 bels
Idling: 4.5 bels
- Number of cords
- Meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, TUV EN 60950, CB Scheme with all Country Deviations including Nordic EMKO-TSE (74-SEC), IEC825-1, 2, and CFR21 part 1040
- EN 29241 3, 7, 8, ISO 9296, EKI 59 98, EKI 60 98, BildscharbV, A15 and A17, ISO 9241 4 and DIN2137
- FCC Class B, ICES-003 Class B, VCCI Class B, EN55022 Class B, BSMI Class B, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
- EN 55024
- DHHS 21 Subchapter J; PTB German X-ray Decree
- Power management
- "Small" and "Medium" configurations with the on-board graphics are Energy Star compliant. Systems configured with IFB-lite are not Energy Star compliant. If PCI card X-options are added, systems may or may not be Energy Star compliant depending on the power consumption of the PCI card.
- 11.8 cm (4.6 in.)
- 44.5 cm (17.5 in.)
- 46.4 cm (18.3 in.)
- 15.4 kg (34 lb.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Blade 100 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Blade 100 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Blade 100.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.