NetApp FAS250 Filer
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished FAS250. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
NetApp FAS250 Filer Overview
The FAS250 is Netapp's economical solution to enterprise class storage. Best suited for large distributed enterprises, the FAS250 is the affordable entry-level model of choice for medium sized business'.
- Network Protocol Support
- NFS V2/V3/V4 over UDP or TCP, PCNFSD V1/V2 for (PC) NFS client authentication, Microsoft® CIFS, VLD, HTTP 1.0, HTTP 1.1 Virtual Hosts
- SAN Protocol Support
- Fibre Channel Protocol (FCP) for SCSI; fabric-attached and direct-attached, iSCSI
- Hardware Features
- 3U Integrated filer and disk storage available in 19" rack-mount or tower configurations, redundant hot plug power supplies and cooling, 2 integrated full duplex 10/100/1000 ports, 2 integrated FC* adapters, CompactFlash and diagnostic LEDs/OPS
- Default/Min./Max. RAID Group Size
- RAID 4 - Default: 6 data + 1 parity / Min: 1 data + 1 parity / Max: 13 data + 1 parity RAID DP - Default: 14 data + 2 parity / Max: 26 data + 2 parity
- Disk Drive Capacities Supported
- Max. Raw Capacity
- Max. Number of Disk Drives
- Volumes and RAID Groups (min./max.) Min. of 1 RAID Group per Volume
- Max. Volume/Aggregate Size
- ECC Memory
- Nonvolatile Memory
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Copper
- Copper FC Adapter
- Optical FC Adapter (host-attach SAN/TapeSAN)
- Clustered Failover-Capable
- Cabinet Configuration
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your NetApp FAS250 Filer is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The FAS250 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the FAS250.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.