NetApp F87 Filer
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished F87. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
NetApp F87 Filer Overview
- Operating System
- Network Appliance Data ONTAP 6.1.2 software
- Standard Software Features
- Integrated automatic RAID manager, Snapshot™, Fast Boot, telnet, e-mail alerts, NIS, DNS, SNMP, FilerViewTM , NDMP, Typical system startup in less than 10 minutes
- Network Protocol Support
- NFS v2 / v3 over UDP or TCP, PCNFSD v1 / v2 for (PC)NFS client authentication, Microsoft® CIFS with NT LM 0.12 using NetBios over TCP / IP, HTTP 1.0, HTTP 1.1 Virtual Hosts
- Maximum Disk Drives 36/72
- Maximum Disk Drives 36/72
- Maximum Raw Capacity
- 576 GB
- File Systems (Minimum/Maximum)
- 1/ 4
- Minimum RAID Group Size
- 1 Data/1 Parity
- Maximum RAID Group Size
- 7 Data/1 Parity
- Disk Drives Supported
- 36 / 72 LVD SCSI
- ECC Memory
- Non-Volatile Memory
- Standard Network Connectivity
- (1) on board 10/100BASE-T
- Optional Network Connectivity
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet or (1) Quad 10/100 BASE-T
- SCSI Connection for Tape Backup
- LVD, SE
- Diagnostic LED’s
- Tower Chassis
- 19" Rackmount Enclosure
- RedundantHot Plug Power Supplies
- AC Power
- 520 watts 100V-120V / 200V- 240 V, AC, 6.5 / 3.5 A
- Operating Environment
- 10° C to 35° C (50° F to 95° F) 8% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Non-operating Environment
- -20° C to 65° C (-4° F to 149° F) 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing, in original container.
- Thermal Rating
- 1774 BTU/hr
- Operating Acoustic Noise
- less than 45 dBA sound pressure (LpA) in normal operating conditions* less than 5.9 bels sound power (LWAd) in normal operating conditions*
- 5U rack height (8.6”) depth 24.5”, 21.8 cm (h) x 62.2 cm (d)
- Minimum Clearance
- 32” (81.3 cm) front, 12” (63.5 cm) rear
- 40.8 kg (90lbs.) fully configured
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your NetApp F87 Filer is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The F87 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the F87.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.