NetApp F760 Filer
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished F760. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
NetApp F760 Filer Overview
- Operating System
- Network Appliance™ Data ONTAP™ software
- Standard Software Features
- Integrated automatic RAID manager, Snapshot™ feature, Fast Boot, telnet, e-mail alerts, NIS, DNS, SNMP, Web Browser Management Console. All software is factory pre-configured. Typical system startup in under 10 minutes.
- Network Protocol Support
- NFS v2 / v3 over UDP or TCP, PCNFSD v1 / v2 for (PC)NFS client authentication, Microsoft® CIFS with NT LM 0.12 using NetBios over TCP / IP, HTTP 1.0, HTTP 1.1 Virtual Hosts
- Relative Performance
- ECC Memory
- 1 GB
- Non-volatile Memory (redundant batteries)
- 32 MB
- PCI Expansion Capacity
- 8 adapters
- Optional Network Connectivity (PCI)
- Single or Quad Port 10/100BASE-T, Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, ATM
- Maximum disk drives
- Maximum SCSI / 9 / 18 / 36 FC-AL Disk Drives
- Maximum SCSI Disk Shelves
- Maximum FC-AL Disk Shelves
- Maximum Disk Drives per FC Loop
- Maximum Storage Capacity
- 1.39 TB
- File Systems (Minimum / Maximum)
- 1 / 23
- Minimum RAID Group Size
- 1 data / 1 parity
- Maximum RAID Group Size
- 27 data / 1 parity
- Disk Drives
- 9 / 18 / 36 GB FC-AL, 9 GB UltraSCSI
- Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL)
- Wide / Differential SCSI for Tape
- Full-duplex 10/100BASE-T (onboard)
- Floppy drive
- Diagnostic LEDs / LCD Display
- 19-inch Rack-mount Enclosure
- Redundant Hot-plug System Cooling Fans
- Redundant Hot-plug Power Supplies
- Cluster Failover Capable
- Wide / Differential SCSI for Disk
- External DLT 7000 Tape Drive
- 220V 36 U 19” System Cabinet
- AC Power
- AC Power / Maximum Current
- Operating Environment
- 10° C to 40° C (50° F to 104° F) 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Non-operating Environment
- -20° C to 65° C (-4° F to 149° F) 8% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing, in original container
- Thermal Rating
- 1,025 BTU / hour
- Operating Acoustic Noise
- 45 dBA at 3 meters
- 22.23 cm (8.75 inches)
- 43.82 cm (17.25 inches)
- 60.96 cm (24 inches)
- Minimum Clearance
- 3.81 cm (1.5 inches) top rear; 2.54 cm (1 inch) front; 60.96 cm (24 inches) rear
- 29.03 kg (64 lbs.)
- Host Interface
- On-board Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL), optional dual-port Wide / Differential SCSI PCI adapter, optional FC-AL PCI adapter
- Disk Drive Storage Shelf
- Dual StorageShelf 2; up to 13 Wide/Differential SCSI disk drives in a 2-shelf system. StorageShelf FC8; up to 7 (9 GB/18 GB) FC-AL disk drives per shelf.
- Cooling Fans/Power Supplies
- Dual redundant cooling fans; hot-pluggable redundant power supplies (110/220 V) autosensing.
Storage Subsystem Specifications - SCSI Disk Shelf 12 (SDS12)
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your NetApp F760 Filer is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The F760 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the F760.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.