IBM pSeries p660-6H0 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished 7026-6H0. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
IBM pSeries p660-6H0 Server Overview
- Up to four copper-based, SOI-based SMP processors
- *Allow users to take advantage of workgroup software pricing on SMPS
*Provide significant performance increases over non-copper technologies
*Offer improved reliability over processors without copper while reducing the heat produced
- High system memory capacity (32GB)
- *Enables complex e-business applications to execute quickly and efficiently
- ECC Chipkill™ memory
- *Significantly lowers number of memory failures that cause system outages, thus increasing system availability
*Minimizes the potential for loss of business data
- Rack-drawer configuration
- *Allows for efficient utilization of floor space
*Provides ease of growth in processor, I/O and storage capacity
- Up to 28 hot-plug PCI slots
- *Dramatically improve availability and provide uninterrupted growth in new adapters
*Provide increased connectivity for e-business applications
- Built-in service processor
- *Continuously monitors system operations and takes preventive or corrective action for quick problem resolution and high system availability
*Allows diagnostics and maintenance to be performed remotely
- Hot-plug redundant power and cooling subsystems
- *Allow uninterrupted operation if a power supply or cooling fan becomes disabled
- Dynamic Processor Deallocation
- *Automatically deallocates resources when impending processor failures are detected so that applications can continue to run uninterrupted
- NEBS Level 3 compliance
- *Offers rugged packaging required for telecommunications central office operations and other harsh computing environments
- SP™ Switch attachment
- *Allows attachment to a high-speed SP Switch providing operational advantages in a cluster environment
- IBM eServer Cluster 1600
- *Provides centralized management of multiple systems
*Provides ability to handle unexpected workload peaks by sharing resources
*Allows for more granular growth so user demands can be readily satisfied
- 1-way 600MHz RS64 IV or 1-way 750MHz RS64 IV
- Level 1 (L1)cache
- 128KB data (ECC)/128KB instruction
- Level 2 (L2)cache
- 2MB (ECC) 600MHz; 8MB (ECC) 750MHz
- RAM (memory)
- 256MB (ECC)
- Memory bandwidth
- 2.4GB per second
- System bus
- Two busses, each 128 bits wide
Processor (5U) rack drawer
- I/O slots
- 14 hot-plug PCI slots
- I/O bus width
- 10 64-bit, 4 32-bit
- I/O bus speed
- 10@66MHz (3.3v)/4@33MHz (5v)
- I/O bandwidth
- 1GB per second—aggregate peak
- Storage options
- Boot capability from externally attached disk drawers, or optionally, two internal boot disks that require two I/O slots; maximum internal disk capacity of 72.8GB
I/O rack drawer (5U)
- Integrated ports
- Keyboard, mouse, four serial, one parallel
- Integrated bays
- Diskette drive, CD-ROM or DVD-RAM, one additional media bay
- Integrated controllers
- SCSI-2 F/W (internal), Ultra2 SCSI (external), 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 2- or 4-way (600MHz) RS64 IV SMP; 2- or 4-way (750MHz) RS64 IV SMP
- Level 2 (L2)cache
- 4MB/processor (600MHz); 8MB/processor (750MHz)
- Up to 32GB (Chipkill)
- Second 5U rack drawer
Additional 14 hot-plug PCI slots and 2 media bays
- External storage
- IBM 2104 Expandable Storage Plus (Ultra3 SCSI)
IBM 7133 Serial Disk System (SSA)
IBM 2105 Enterprise Storage Server
- SP System Attachment Adapter for use in a Cluster 1600 configuration
- Copper, SOI microprocessors
Chipkill RAM memory
ECC L1 data cache,L2 cache
Hot plug PCI slots, power supplies and cooling fans
Dynamic Processor Deallocation
Redundant power supplies (optional) and cooling fans
NEBS Level 3 compliance
- 17.5" W x 32.3" D x 8.6" H (445 mm x 820 mm x 218 mm) each
- Rack drawer and I/O drawer
- Weight—90 lb (41 kg)
- 220 volts AC/-48 volts DC
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your IBM pSeries p660-6H0 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The 7026-6H0 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the 7026-6H0.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.