IBM pSeries p615-6E3 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished 7029-6E3. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
IBM pSeries p615-6E3 Server Overview
- POWER4+ microprocessors with L3 cache
- *Provide improved system and application performance and higher reliability for commercial applications in a smaller, more efficient package
- Copper and SOI technology
- *Improves processor performance and reliability while using less power and producing less heat to help conserve energy and help lower operational costs
- Up to 16GB memory
- * Allows exploitation of 64-bit addressing for database applications
*Provides growth options for greater throughput
- ECC Chipkill™ bit-steering memory
- *Helps significantly lower number of memory failures that cause system outages, thus increasing system availability
*Automatically activates memory spares when multiple memory errors are encountered
- Front-mounted serial port
- *Offers convenient connection of handheld devices for easy systems management
- Wireless systems management
- *Allows remote personnel to perform system maintenance and monitor performance
*Enables server farms to be managed more easily
- Six hot-plug PCI-X adapter slots
- *Provide growth options for increased capacity
*Support many commonly used adapters for increased availability at a lower cost
*Allow adapters to be added or removed without interrupting the system
- Hot-swappable disk bays
- *Provide greater system availability and smooth growth by allowing swapping or adding of disk drives without powering down the system
- RAID support for internal disks
- *Provides the ability to transparently survive an internal disk failure thereby improving data availability
*Increases disk I/O performance in selected configurations
- Built-in service processor
- *Continuously monitors system operations and takes preventive or corrective action for quick problem resolution and high system availability
*Allows diagnostics and maintenance to be performed remotely
- Redundant hot-plug power and cooling subsystems
- *Enhance system availability since cooling fans and power supplies can be changed without interrupting operations
*Provide backup power and cooling if primary unit fails
- Dynamic processor and PCI bus slot deallocation
- *Automatically deallocates resources when impending failure is detected, so applications can continue to run uninterrupted
- IBM eServer Cluster 1600
- *Provides centralized management of multiple interconnected systems
*Provides ability to handle unexpected workload peaks by sharing resources
*Allows for more granular growth so user demands can be readily satisfied
- 1-way or 2-way 1.20GHz POWER4+; 2-way 1.45GHz POWER4+
- Level 3 (L3) cache
- 8MB (ECC)
- RAM (memory)
- 1GB (ECC, Chipkill)
- Internal disk drive
- One 36.4GB Ultra320 SCSI
- Internal disk bays
- Four hot-swappable (36.4GB, 73.4GB and 146.8GB disk drives available; up to 587.2GB)
- Media bays
- Expansion slots
- Six hot-plug PCI-X (64-bit) 3.3v (speeds up to 133MHz)
- Bus width
- 32- and 64-bit
- I/O adapters
- Integrated 10/100 and 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet controllers
Two integrated Ultra320 SCSI controllers
- One parallel and three serial ports
Two ports for connecting the Hardware Management Console for pSeries
- Up to 16GB (ECC, Chipkill)
- Disk bays
- Four additional hot-swappable disk bays (36.4GB, 73.4GB and 146.8GB disk drives available; up to 587.2GB additional)
- Cluster management
- Cluster Systems Management (CSM) v1.3 with AIX 5L v5.2
- Cluster interconnect
- Ethernet (CSM v1.3 with AIX 5L v5.1/5.2 or Linux)
- Copper, SOI microprocessors
Chipkill ECC, bit-steering memory
ECC L2 cache, L3 cache
Hot-swappable disk bays
Hot-plug PCI-X slots, power supplies and cooling fans
Dynamic Processor Deallocation (2-way)
Dynamic deallocation of PCI bus slots
Redundant hot-plug cooling fans and optional power supplies
- 100 to 127 or 200 to 240 V ac (auto-ranging)
- 7.0"H x 17.2"W x 20.0"D (178mm x 437mm x 508mm)—standard 4U rack-mount
- 21.0"H x 7.9"W x 23.0"D (533mm x 201mm x 584mm)—deskside
- Weight: 94.8 lb (43.1 kg)
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your IBM pSeries p615-6E3 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The 7029-6E3 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the 7029-6E3.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.