IBM pSeries p610-6E1 Server
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished 7028-6E1. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
IBM pSeries p610-6E1 Server Overview
- Copper used in POWER3-II microprocessors
- *Improve processor performance and reliability while using less power and producing less heat, thus conserving energy for both operations and cooling
- 64-bit system architecture
- *Supports larger amounts of memory so applications can keep more information accessible in fast-access memory (less need to retrieve from online storage); allowing applications to run faster
- Space-saving deskside or rack-mount
- *Allows greater flexibility in deployment
*Allows use in high-density environments, where horizontal scalability is an important factor
*Fits beside and under desks saving valuable floor space (deskside)
- Up to two processors per system
- *Provides flexible growth in computing power
- Choice of 333MHz, 375MHz or 450MHz processors
- *Provide flexibility to grow in performance as workloads increase with minimal disruption and incremental cost
- 8MB L2 cache per processor (450MHz systems)
- *Provides increased system throughput
- Up to 8GB ECC SDRAM memory
- * Allows exploitation of 64-bit addressing for scientific and technical applications
*Lowers the number of memory failures that can cause system outages, thus increasing system availability
- Five PCI adapter slots
- *Provide growth options for significantly increased capacity
*Support many popular expansion adapters
- Front-mounted serial port (Model 6C1 only)
- * Allows convenient connection of handheld devices for easy systems management
- Wireless systems management
- * Allows remote operations personnel to perform system maintenance and monitor system performance
*Allows server farms to be managed more easily
- Light Path Diagnostics
- *Provides lighted guidance for quick problem identification and resolution
- Built-in service processor
- *Continuously monitors system operations and takes preventive or corrective actions for quick problem resolution and high system availability
*Allows diagnostics and maintenance to be performed remotely
- Hot-swappable disk bays
- * Provide greater system availability and smooth growth by allowing swapping or adding of disk drives without powering down the system
- RAID 5 support for internal disks
- *Provides the ability to transparently survive an internal disk failure
*Increases disk I/O performance in selected configurations
- System boot from hot-swappable drive
- *Provides the ability to locate the boot drive in either the internal disk bay (default) or one of the six hot-swappable disk bays
*Facilitates easy boot drive mirroring and OS updates without system shutdown
- Redundant hot-plug power and cooling subsystems
- Enhance system availability, if cooling fan or power supply fails
- 333MHz POWER3-II with 4MB L2 cache
- RAM (memory)
- Internal disk drive
- One 36.4GB Ultra3 SCSI
- Media bays
- Three (front accessible)
Third—CD-ROM/DVD-RAM/tape or additional disk drive
- PCI expansion slots
- Five—two 64-bit (3.3v, 50MHz); one 64-bit (5.0v, 33MHz); two 32-bit (5.0v, 33MHz)
- PCI bus width
- 32- and 64-bit
- I/O adapters
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet controller with two ports
One internal Ultra3 SCSI controller; one external Ultra3 SCSI controller
- One parallel and three serial ports; one keyboard and one mouse
- SMP configuration
- 333MHz POWER3-II with 4MB L2 cache (2-way) or 375MHz POWER3-II with 4MB L2 cache (1- or 2-way) or 450MHz POWER3-II with 8MB L2 cache (1- or 2-way)
- Up to 8GB
- Third hot-plug power supply available
- Internal disk bays
- Six front accessible, hot-swappable
- Internal disk storage
- Up to 1028.2GB (36.4GB, 73.4GB and 146.8GB drives available)
- External storage
- IBM 2104 Expandable Storage Plus (Ultra3 SCSI), IBM 7133 Serial Disk System (SSA)
- Copper-based microprocessors
ECC L2 cache
Hot-swappable disk bays
RAID 5 support for internal hot-swappable disks (optional)
Redundant hot-plug power (optional)
Redundant hot-plug cooling fans
Programmable service indicator lights
Light Path Diagnostics
- 100 to 127v or 200 to 240v AC
- 16.8"H x 8.5"W x 24"D (426 mm x 215 mm x 617 mm)—deskside
- 8.5"H x 16.8"W x 24"D (215 mm x 426 mm x 617 mm)—standard 5U rack-mount
- Weight 35.5 kg (78.0 lb)—deskside or rack-mount
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your IBM pSeries p610-6E1 Server is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The 7028-6E1 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the 7028-6E1.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.