IBM pSeries p5-505 Express eServer
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished 9115-505. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
IBM pSeries p5-505 Express eServer Overview
- POWER5+ processor core
- *Designed to provide excellent application performance and high reliability
*Includes simultaneous multithreading to help increase commercial system performance and processor utilization
- High memory / I/O bandwidth
- *Fast processors wait less for data to be moved through the system
*Delivers data faster for the needs of HPC and other memory-intensive applications
- 1U packaging
- *19-inch rack-mount model for high-density configuration
- Shared processor pool*
- *Provides the ability to transparently share processing power between partitions
*Helps balance processing power and make sure the high priority partitions get the processor cycles they need
- *Allows each processor in the shared processor pool to be split into as many as 10 partitions
*Fine tune processing power to match workloads
- Virtual I/O Server*
- *Helps save cost and ease systems administration by sharing expensive resources
- Virtual LAN*
- *Helps speed internal communication between partitions at memory speeds
- Dynamic logical partitioning*
- *Allows reallocation of system resources without rebooting affected partitions
*Offers greater flexibility in using available capacity and more rapidly matching resources to changing business requirements
- Mainframe-inspired RAS
- *Delivers exceptional system availability using features usually found on much larger, more expensive systems including service processor, IBM Chipkill™ memory, First Failure Data Capture, dynamic deallocation of selected system resources, hot-plug PCI-X slots, hot-swappable disk bays, redundant hot-plug cooling, selective dynamic firmware updates and more
- Multiple operating system support
- *Allows clients the flexibility to select the right operating system and the right application to meet their needs
*Provides the ability to expand application choices to include many open source applications
- Processor cores
- One 1.9 GHz or two 1.9 or 2.1 GHz 64-bit POWER5+
- Level 2 (L2) cache
- Level 3 (L3) cache
- 0 or 36MB
- RAM (memory)
- 1GB to 32GB of DDR2 SDRAM
- Internal disk storage
- Up to 600GB
- Processor-to-memory bandwidth (peak)
- 21.1 GBps
- L2 to L3 cache bandwidth (peak)
- 33.6 GBps
- I/O bandwidth (peak)
- 5.6 GBps
- Internal SCSI disk bays
- Two (10K or 15K rpm disks)
- Media bays
- One slimline for optical device
- Adapter slots
- PCI-X 2.0 (two 266 MHz (DDR)); one long and one short low-profile
- I/O ports
- Dual channel Ultra320 SCSI controller (external SCSI port)
Dual ported Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps controller
Two USB, two HMC, two system ports
- Connectivity support (optional)
- 4 Gigabit Fibre Channel, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- POWER Hypervisor
- Dynamic LPAR, Virtual LAN1
- Advanced POWER Virtualization1 (optional)
- Micro-Partitioning; Shared processor pool; VIOS with IVM; Partition Load Manager (AIX 5L only)
Virtualization Engine system technologies
- 100v to 127v or 200v to 240v AC
- Rack drawer: 1.7"H x 17.3"W x 28.0"D; weight: 37.4 lb2
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your IBM pSeries p5-505 Express eServer is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The 9115-505 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the 9115-505.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.