IBM pSeries p5-185 Express eServer
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished 7037-A50. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
IBM pSeries p5-185 Express eServer Overview
- Up to two 2.5 GHz PowerPC 970 microprocessors
- *Provides improved system and application performance and higher reliability for applications
- Up to 8GB memory
- *Allows economic exploitation of 64-bit addressing for memory intensive applications such as application serving
*Provides growth options for greater throughput
- ECC memory
- *Helps lower number of memory failures that cause system outages, thus increasing system availability
- Four PCI-X adapter slots
- *Support both 32- and 64-bit adapters at optimum flexibility
*Provide growth options for increased capacity
- Three disk bays
- *Ultra320 SCSI for fast access and data transfer
- Dual ported Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps controller
- *Allows two connections to gigabit Ethernet networks
*Integrated for lower cost
- Mainframe-inspired RAS features
- *Delivers exceptional system availability using features usually found on larger, more expensive systems including service processor, processor and ambient temperature monitoring, PCI bus parity and ECC memory, system management alerts, and auto reboot on power loss and dynamic firmware updates
- Multiple operating system support
- *Allows clients the flexibility to select the right operating system and the right application to meet their needs
*Provides the ability to expand application choices to include many open source applications
- One or two 64-bit 2.5 GHz PowerPC 970 processors with AltiVec extensions
- Level 2 (L2) cache
- 1MB per processor
- RAM (memory)
- 512MB to 8GB of 333 MHz DDR SDRAM; ECC
- Internal disk storage
- Up to 1.2TB Ultra320 SCSI
- Internal SCSI disk bays
- Three (10K rpm disks)
- Media bays
- Two half-high; one for optical device, one for a disk or tape drive
- Adapter slots
- Four PCI-X: two 64-bit 133 MHz, two 64-bit 100 MHz; One PCI: 32-bit 33 MHz
- I/O ports
- Dual channel Ultra320 SCSI controller
Dual ported Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps controller
Four USB (two front, two rear); two serial
- Connectivity support (optional)
- 2 Gigabit Fibre Channel; 4x InfiniBand
- Graphics support (optional)
- 2D graphics: GXT135P; 3D graphics: GXT4500P and GXT6500P (AIX 5L only)
- 100v to 127v or 200v to 240v AC
- Deskside: 18.5"H x 10.1"W x 19.5"D (469mm x 257mm x 496mm); weight: 55.0 lb (25.0 kg)1 Rack drawer: 8.6"H x 16.9"W x 20.6"D (218mm x 429mm x 524mm); weight: 55.0 lb (25.0 kg)
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your IBM pSeries p5-185 Express eServer is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The 7037-A50 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the 7037-A50.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.