Cisco 804 Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO804. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco 804 Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Enclosure Color
- English:Canada, United States
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data link protocol
- HDLC, Ethernet
- Switching protocol
- PPP, X.25, Ethernet, Frame Relay
- Transport protocol
- PPTP, X.25, TCP/IP, NetBEUI/NetBIOS
- Remote management protocol
- Status Indicators
- Power, Link OK, Port status, Link activity
- Compliant Standards
- IEEE 802.3
- 1 MPC850 33 MHz
- 8 MB (installed) / 12 MB (max) - Integrated
- Flash Memory
- 8 MB (installed) / 12 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 8 MB 12 MB Integrated
- Memory / Flash
- 8 MB 12 MB Flash
- ISDN / analog modem combo
- Digital signaling protocol
- FRANC, JAPAN, ISDN BRI, ISDN 1TR6, ISDN 5ESS, ISDN DMS-100, ISDN - 1(NI-1)
- Protocols & Specifications
- ITU V.17, ITU V.22, ITU V.29, ITU V.32, ITU V.34, ITU V.22bis, ITU V.27ter, ITU V.32bis
- Expansion Bays Total (Free)
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- Expansion Bay(s) Total (Free)
- 4 x Network node - Ethernet 10Base-T - RJ-45 - 4, 1 x Network - ISDN BRI - 1, 1 x Management - RS-232 - RJ-45 - 1
- Compatible Slots
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 4 4 Installed Network node Ethernet 10Base-T:RJ-45 Female 4, 1 1 Installed Network ISDN BRI:1, 1 1 Installed Management RS-232:RJ-45 Female 1
Expansion / Connectivity
- Rack mounting kit
- Not available
- Cables (Details)
- 1 x Network cable
- Power Supply / Device
- Power adapter External
- Power Device
- Power adapter - External
- Voltage Required
- AC 100/240 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption Operational
- 20 Watt
- Cable(s) included
- 1 Network cable External
- Slot(s) Required
Expansion / Port(s) Required
- Modem protocols & specifications
- ITU V.17, ITU V.22, ITU V.29, ITU V.32, ITU V.34, ITU V.22bis, ITU V.27ter, ITU V.32bis/dd>
- Modem Type
- ISDN / analog modem combo
- Service / Support Details
- Limited warranty Replacement 1 year Bring-in
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 - 85%
- Service & Support Details
- Limited warranty - Replacement - 1 year - Bring-in
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco 804 Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO804 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO804.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.