Cisco 802-IDSL Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO802-IDSL. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco 802-IDSL Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data Transfer Rate
- 10 Mbps
- Data link protocol
- X.25, Ethernet
- Transport protocol
- L2TP, IPSec
- Remote management protocol
- SNMP, Telnet
- Status Indicators
- Power, Receive, Transmit, ISDN status, Port status, Link activity
- Manageable, NAT support, VPN support, DHCP support, Firewall protection
- Compliant Standards
- IEEE 802.3
- 1 Motorola MPC850 33 MHz
- Max Supported Qty
- 4 MB (installed) / 12 MB (max)
- Flash Memory
- 8 MB (installed) / 12 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 4 MB 12 MB
- Memory / Flash
- 8 MB 12 MB Flash
- Max transfer rate
- 144 Kbps
- DSL modem
- Digital signaling protocol
- IDSL, ISDN 1TR6, ISDN 5ESS, VN3 (France), VN4 (France), ISDN DSS1/ETSI, TPH 1962 (Australia)
- Expansion Bays Total (Free)
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 1 0 Installed Memory
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 1 ( 0 ) x Memory
- Expansion Bay(s) Total (Free)
- 1 x Management - Console - RJ-45 - 1, 1 x Modem - IDSL - RJ-45 - 1 ( WAN ), 1 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T - RJ-45 - 1
- Compatible Slots
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 1 1 Installed Management Console:RJ-45 Female 1, 1 1 Installed Modem IDSL:RJ-45 Female 1, 1 1 Installed Network Ethernet 10Base-T:RJ-45 Female 1
Expansion / Connectivity
- Rack mounting kit
- Not available
- Compliant Standards
- UL, CSA, TUV, VCCI, CISPR 22 Class B, FCC Class B certified
- Authentication Method
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, TACACS+
- Encryption Algorithm
- Power Supply / Device
- Power adapter External
- Power Device
- Power adapter - External
- Slot(s) Required
- Port(s) / Connector(s) Required
Expansion / Port(s) Required
- Modem Type
- DSL modem
- Service / Support Details
- Limited warranty Parts and labor 1 year Bring-in
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 - 85%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco 802-IDSL Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO802-IDSL will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO802-IDSL.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.