Cisco CISCO7513/8-MX Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO7513/8-MX. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco CISCO7513/8-MX Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Installed Modules Qty (Max)
- 1 (installed) / 13 (max)
- 17.5 in
- 22 in
- 33.7 in
- 102.5 lbs
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty
- 1 13 (write)
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Transport protocol
- APPN, SLIP, PPPoA, PPPoE, DECnet, IP/IPX, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPX/SPX, AppleTalk
- Routing protocol
- BGP, RIP, IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS
- Remote management protocol
- SNMP, Telnet
- Manageable, ARP support, DHCP support, RARP support, VLAN support, BOOTP support, Modular design
- 1 IDT R7000 250 MHz
- Max Supported Qty
- 64 MB (installed) / 256 MB (max)
- Flash Memory
- 36 MB (installed) / 80 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 64 MB 256 MB
- Memory / Flash
- 36 MB 80 MB Flash
- Expansion Bays Total (Free)
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 13 12 Installed Expansion slot, 2 1 Installed PC Card, 2 1 Installed Memory
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 13 ( 12 ) x Expansion slot, 2 ( 1 ) x PC Card, 2 ( 1 ) x Memory
- Expansion Bay(s) Total (Free)
- 1 x Management - Console - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - 1, 1 x Management - Auxiliary - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - 1
- Compatible Slots
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 1 1 Installed Management Console:25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) Female 1, 1 1 Installed Management Auxiliary:25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) Female 1
Expansion / Connectivity
- Cables (Details)
- 2 x Serial cable
- Compliant Standards
- UL, CSA, VCCI, CISPR 22 Class B, FCC Class A certified
- Authentication Method
- PAP, CHAP, RADIUS, TACACS
- Power Supply / Device
- Power supply Internal
- Installed Qty
- 1 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Power Device
- Power supply - Internal
- Voltage Required
- AC 100/240 V
- Max Supported Qty
- Power Provided
- 1200 Watt
- Installed Qty / Max Supported Qty:Installed Qty / Max Supported Qty Installed Qty / Max Supported Qty
- 1 2 (write)
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 - 90%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco CISCO7513/8-MX Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO7513/8-MX will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO7513/8-MX.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.