Cisco CISCO7301-2AC Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO7301-2AC. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco CISCO7301-2AC Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Installed Modules Qty (Max)
- 0 (installed) / 1 (max)
- Height (Rack Units)
- 17.3 in
- 13.9 in
- 1.7 in
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty
- 0 1 (write)
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data link protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Transport protocol
- Remote management protocol
- SNMP, Telnet
- Status Indicators
- Power, Status, Link activity
- Broadcom BCM1250 700 MHz
- 256 MB (installed) / 1 GB (max) - DDR SDRAM
- Flash Memory
- 64 MB (installed) / 256 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 256 MB 1 GB DDR SDRAM
- Memory / Flash
- 64 MB 256 MB Flash
- Expansion Bays Total (Free)
- 1 1 Installed Expansion slot, 3 3 Installed SFP (mini-GBIC), 1 CompactFlash Card, 2 Memory
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 1 ( 1 ) x Expansion slot, 3 ( 3 ) x SFP (mini-GBIC), 1 CompactFlash Card, 2 Memory
- 3 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45, 1 x Management - Console - RJ-45, 1 x Network - Auxiliary - RJ-45
- Compatible Slots
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 3 Network Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T:RJ-45, 1 Management Console:RJ-45, 1 Network Auxiliary:RJ-45
Expansion / Connectivity
- Compliant Standards
- CE, ETSI, EN55024, EN 60950, ICES-003, UL 60950, EN50082-1, IEC 60950, AS/NZS 3260, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-6-1, EN55022 Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, VCCI Class A ITE, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, FCC Class A certified, IEC 825-1/EN 60825-1 class 1
- Power Supply / Device
- Power supply - redundant Internal
- Installed Qty
- 2 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Power Device
- Power supply - redundant - Internal
- Max Supported Qty
- Voltage Required
- AC 120/230 V
- Installed Qty / Max Supported Qty:Installed Qty / Max Supported Qty Installed Qty / Max Supported Qty
- 2 2 (write)
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 - 90%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco CISCO7301-2AC Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO7301-2AC will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO7301-2AC.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.