Cisco 7206VXR/NPE-G1 Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished 7206VXR/NPE-G1. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco 7206VXR/NPE-G1 Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Installed Modules Qty (Max)
- 1 (installed) / 8 (max)
- Height (Rack Units)
- 16.8 in
- 17 in
- 5.2 in
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty
- 1 8 (write)
- Bundled with
- Cisco 7200VXR NPE-G1 Network Processing Engine
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data Transfer Rate
- 1 Gbps
- Data link protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Transport protocol
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP
- Routing protocol
- BGP, RIP, HSRP, IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS
- Remote management protocol
- SNMP, Telnet
- ARP support, NAT support, DHCP support, RARP support, VLAN support, Modular design, Full duplex capability
- Compliant Standards
- IEEE 802.1Q
- 1 Broadcom BCM1250 700 MHz
- Max Supported Qty
- 256 MB (installed) / 1 GB (max) - DDR SDRAM
- Flash Memory
- 64 MB (installed) / 256 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 256 MB 1 GB DDR SDRAM
- Memory / Flash
- 64 MB 256 MB Flash
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 3 3 Installed GBIC, 8 7 Installed Expansion slot, 2 0 Installed Memory, 1 CompactFlash Card
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 3 ( 3 ) x GBIC, 8 ( 7 ) x Expansion slot, 2 ( 0 ) x Memory, 1 CompactFlash Card
- 3 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45, 1 x Management - Console, 1 x Management - Auxiliary
- Compatible Slots
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 3 Network Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T:RJ-45, 1 Management Console:, 1 Management Auxiliary
Expansion / Connectivity
- Compliant Standards
- IEC950, EN55022, UL 1950, EN 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 950, VCCI Class B ITE, FCC Class A certified
- Authentication Method
- PAP, CHAP, RADIUS, TACACS
- Power Supply / Device
- Power supply - hot-plug / redundant Plug-in module
- Installed Qty
- 1 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Power Device
- Power supply - hot-plug / redundant - Plug-in module
- Voltage Required
- AC 120/230 V AC 100/240 V
- Max Supported Qty
- Installed Qty / Max Supported Qty
- 1 2 (write)
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 - 90%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco 7206VXR/NPE-G1 Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The 7206VXR/NPE-G1 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the 7206VXR/NPE-G1.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.