Cisco CISCO3845-DC Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO3845-DC. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco CISCO3845-DC Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Height (Rack Units)
- 17.2 in
- 16 in
- 5.2 in
- 45 lbs
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data link protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Transport protocol
- Remote management protocol
- SNMP 3
- Status Indicators
- Power, Link activity
- VPN support, MPLS support, URL filtering, Firewall protection, Hardware encryption, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- 256 MB (installed) / 1 GB (max) - DDR SDRAM
- Flash Memory
- 64 MB (installed) / 256 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 256 MB 1 GB DDR SDRAM
- Memory / Flash
- 64 MB 256 MB
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 4 4 Installed HWIC, 2 2 Installed AIM, 4 4 Installed NME-X, 4 4 Installed PVDM, Memory, 1 CompactFlash Card, 1 1 Installed SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 4 ( 4 ) x HWIC, 2 ( 2 ) x AIM, 4 ( 4 ) x NME-X, 4 ( 4 ) x PVDM, Memory, 1 CompactFlash Card, 1 ( 1 ) x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- 2 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45, 2 x USB, 1 x Management - Console, 1 x Network - Auxiliary
- Compatible Slots
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 2 Network Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T:RJ-45, 2 USB, 1 Management Console:, 1 Network Auxiliary:
Expansion / Connectivity
- Compliant Standards
- VCCI, CS-03, EN55024, CISPR 24, EN 60950, UL 60950, EN50082-1, IEC 60950, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-6-2, EN55022 Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, ICES-003 Class A, AS/NZ 3548 Class A, CSA 22.2 No. 60950
- Authentication Method
- Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
- Encryption Algorithm
- AES, DES, Triple DES
- Power Supply / Device
- Power supply - redundant Internal
- Power Device
- Power supply - redundant - Internal
- Voltage Required
- DC -24/-60 V
- Modem Type
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 5 - 95%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco CISCO3845-DC Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO3845-DC will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO3845-DC.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.