Cisco CISCO2611XM Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO2611XM. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco CISCO2611XM Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Installed Modules Qty (Max)
- 0 (installed) / 4 (max)
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty
- 0 4 (write)
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data Transfer Rate
- 100 Mbps
- Data link protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Transport protocol
- Routing protocol
- BGP, OSPF
- Remote management protocol
- Status Indicators
- Power, Status, Link activity
- Modular design
- Compliant Standards
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p
- 1 Motorola MPC860P 40 MHz
- Max Supported Qty
- 96 MB (installed) / 128 MB (max) - SDRAM - DIMM 100-pin
- Flash Memory
- 32 MB (installed) / 48 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 96 MB 128 MB SDRAM DIMM 100-pin
- Memory / Flash
- 32 MB 48 MB Flash
- Expansion Bays Total (Free)
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 4 4 Installed Expansion slot, 2 1 Installed Memory DIMM 100-pin, 1 1 Installed Memory SIMM 80-pin
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 4 ( 4 ) x Expansion slot, 2 ( 1 ) x Memory - DIMM 100-pin, 1 ( 1 ) x Memory - SIMM 80-pin
- Expansion Bay(s) Total (Free)
- 1 x Management - Console - RJ-45, 1 x Management - Auxiliary - RJ-45, 2 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Compatible Slots
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 1 Management Console:RJ-45, 1 Management Auxiliary:RJ-45, 2 Network Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX:RJ-45
Expansion / Connectivity
- Compliant Standards
- UL, NOM, VCCI, EN55022, EN55024, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, FCC Class B certified
- Pricing Type
- Authentication Method
- Power Supply / Device
- Power supply
- Power Device
- Power supply
- Voltage Required
- AC 100/240 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Provided
- 50 Watt
- Slot(s) Required
Expansion / Port(s) Required
- Modem Type
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 5 - 95%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco CISCO2611XM Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO2611XM will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO2611XM.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.