Cisco 1760 Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO1760. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco 1760 Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Installed Modules Qty (Max)
- 0 (installed) / 7 (max)
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty
- 0 7 (write)
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data Transfer Rate
- 100 Mbps
- Data link protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Switching protocol
- Transport protocol
- L2F, SNA, L2TP, VoIP, IPSec, PPPoE, IP/IPX, AppleTalk
- Routing protocol
- HSRP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Remote management protocol
- SNMP, Telnet
- Communication mode
- Status Indicators
- Power, Active, Link OK, Link activity, Collision status, Port duplex mode, 100M device connected
- IP-routing, Manageable, IPX-routing, NAT support, PAT support, VPN support, DHCP support, Auto-negotiation, Appletalk-routing, Firewall protection, Full duplex capability
- Compliant Standards
- IEEE 802.1Q
- 64 MB (installed) / 96 MB (max)
- Flash Memory
- 32 MB (installed) / 64 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 64 MB 96 MB
- Memory / Flash
- 32 MB 64 MB Flash
- Expansion Bays Total (Free)
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 7 7 Installed Expansion slot, 2 Memory
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 7 ( 7 ) x Expansion slot, 2 Memory
- Expansion Bay(s) Total (Free)
- 1 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45, 1 x Management - Console - RJ-45, 1 x Management - RS-232 - RJ-45
- Compatible Slots
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 1 Network Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX:RJ-45, 1 Management Console:RJ-45, 1 Management RS-232:RJ-45
Expansion / Connectivity
- Compliant Standards
- UL, CSA, ETSI, GOST, EN50082, EN55022, EN55024, CISPR 24, EN 60950, ICES-003, IEC 60950, EN 61000-3-2, CISPR 22 Class A, VCCI Class A ITE
- Pricing Type
- Authentication Method
- PAP, CHAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, X.509 certificates
- Encryption Algorithm
- DES, IKE, Triple DES
- Power Supply / Device
- Power supply Internal
- Power Device
- Power supply - Internal
- Voltage Required
- AC 100/240 V
- Power Consumption Operational
- 50 Watt
- Slot(s) Required
Expansion / Port(s) Required
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 - 85%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco 1760 Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO1760 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO1760.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.