Cisco 1721-ADSL Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO1721-ADSL. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco 1721-ADSL Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Installed Modules Qty (Max)
- 1 (installed) / 3 (max)
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty
- 1 3 (write)
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data link protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Transport protocol
- L2F, SNA, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, IP/IPX, AppleTalk
- Routing protocol
- HSRP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Remote management protocol
- SNMP, Telnet
- Communication mode
- Full-duplex, Half-duplex
- Status Indicators
- Power, Link activity, Collision status
- Manageable, NAT support, DHCP support, Auto-negotiation
- Compliant Standards
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3u
- 1 Motorola MPC860P
- Max Supported Qty
- 64 MB (installed) / 96 MB (max)
- Flash Memory
- 32 MB
- Memory / RAM
- 64 MB 96 MB
- Memory / Flash
- 32 MB Flash
- DSL modem
- Digital signaling protocol
- Expansion Bays Total (Free)
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 3 2 Installed Expansion slot
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 3 ( 2 ) x Expansion slot
- Expansion Bay(s) Total (Free)
- 1 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 - 1, 1 x Network - Auxiliary - RJ-45 - 1, 1 x Management - Console - RJ-45 - 1, 1 x Modem - ADSL - RJ-11 - 1 ( WAN )
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 1 1 Installed Network Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX:RJ-45 Female 1, 1 1 Installed Network Auxiliary:RJ-45 Female 1, 1 1 Installed Management Console:RJ-45 Female 1, 1 1 Installed Modem ADSL:RJ-11 Female 1
Expansion / Connectivity
- Rack mounting kit
- Not available
- Compliant Standards
- UL, VCCI, CISPR 22 Class B, FCC Class B certified
- Authentication Method
- CHAP, RADIUS, TACACS+
- Power Supply / Device
- Power supply External
- Power Device
- Power supply - External
- Voltage Required
- AC 100/240 V
- Power Consumption Operational
- 20 Watt
- Cable(s) included
- 1 Serial adapter External, 1 Serial cable External
Cable(s) / Peripheral(s)
- Port(s) / Connector(s) Required
Expansion / Port(s) Required
- Modem Type
- DSL modem
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 - 85%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco 1721-ADSL Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO1721-ADSL will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO1721-ADSL.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.