Cisco 1720-ADSL Router
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished CISCO1720-ADSL. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
Cisco 1720-ADSL Router Overview
- Device Type
- Form Factor
- Built-in Devices
- Installed Modules Qty (Max)
- 1 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Enclosure Color
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty
- 1 2 (write)
- Form factor
- Connectivity technology
- Data Transfer Rate
- 100 Mbps
- Data link protocol
- USB, Ethernet
- Switching protocol
- Transport protocol
- TCP/IP, IPX/SPX
- Remote management protocol
- Status Indicators
- Power, Port status, Link activity, Collision status
- Manageable, NAT support, VPN support, DHCP support, Firewall protection
- Compliant Standards
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- 1 Motorola MPC860 50 MHz
- Max Supported Qty
- 48 MB (max)
- Flash Memory
- 4 MB (installed) / 16 MB (max)
- Memory / RAM
- 48 MB
- Memory / Flash
- 4 MB 16 MB Flash
- 1 x Cable modem
- Digital signaling protocol
- Expansion Bays Total (Free)
- Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free)
- 2 1 Installed Expansion slot, 1 Memory
- Expansion Slots Total (Free)
- 2 ( 1 ) x Expansion slot, 1 Memory
- Expansion Bay(s) Total (Free)
- 1 x Management - Auxiliary - RJ-45 - 1, 1 x Management - RJ-45 - 1, 1 x Network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 - 1, 1 x Modem - ADSL - RJ-11 - 1 ( WAN )
- Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type
- 1 1 Installed Management Auxiliary:RJ-45 Female 1, 1 1 Installed Management RJ-45 Female 1, 1 1 Installed Network Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX:RJ-45 Female 1, 1 1 Installed Modem ADSL:RJ-11 Female 1
Expansion / Connectivity
- Cables (Details)
- Network cable
- Power Supply / Device
- Power supply External
- Power Device
- Power supply - External
- Voltage Required
- AC 110/220 V ± 10%
- Power Consumption Operational
- 15 Watt
- Cable(s) included
- Network cable
Cable(s) / Peripheral(s)
- Port(s) / Connector(s) Required
Expansion / Port(s) Required
- Modem Type
- 1 Cable modem
- Min operating temperature
- 32 °F
- Max operating temperature
- 104 °F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 - 85%
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Cisco 1720-ADSL Router is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The CISCO1720-ADSL will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the CISCO1720-ADSL.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at email@example.com to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.