Sun Ultra 5 Workstation
Buy, Sell, Rent, or Lease a Refurbished Ultra 5. Contact us by calling 800-327-0730, activating our Live Chat feature, or filling out our Quote Form to get immediate pricing and availability.
- In Stock:
- Sun Microsystems
- Contact Us
- 1 Year
Sun Ultra 5 Workstation Overview
- 270, 333, 360, or 400-MHz UltraSPARC[tm]-IIi
- Cache Memory
- 16-KB instruction cache, 16-KB data cache
256-KB external for 270-MHz and 360-MHz processors
2 MB external for 333-MHz and 400-MHz processors
- Four DIMM slots
Install DIMMs in pairs (16 MB, 32 MB, 64 MB, and 128 MB DIMMs); quad provides best performance
512 MB maximum
- Memory type
- 50ns 168-pin JEDEC DIMMs, ECC error-correction
- Four audio ports: headphone(out), line-in, line-out and microphone(in) using EIA standard 0.125-inch (3.5-mm) jacks
- One ethernet/fast ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-T) twisted-pair standard connector (RJ-45), self-sensing
- One graphics port (HD15), onboard 8- or 24-bit frame buffer
- Keyboard and mouse
- One standard keyboard/mouse port (mini DIN-8)
- One IEEE 1284 (bidirectional) parallel port (DB25)
- Three 32-bit PCI slots, two full-size, one short, 33 MHz, 5 volt
- One synchronous/asynchronous serial port (DB25); one asynchronous serial port (DB9)
Internal Mass Storage
- One 4.3/8.4 GB (5400 rpm) or 9.1/20.4 GB (7200 rpm), 3.5- in. Enhanced IDE HDD
Note: You can install a second disk if you remove the floppy and use the PCMCIA drive bay.
- One 3.5-in. 1.44-MB floppy
- One 24X-, 32X-, or 48X-speed CD-ROM
- One front-access bay for third-party options
- AC input
- 90 - 132 VAC or 180 - 264 VAC (switch selectable), 47 - 63 Hz, 3 A (max), 0.3 KVA
- Input Power
- 286 Watts
- Heat output
- 976 BTU/hr
- Operating: 5° C to 35° C (41° F to 95° F)
Nonoperating: -20° C to 60° C (?4° F to 140° F)
- Operating: 40% to 80% relative humidity, noncondensing
Nonoperating: 30% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operating: 3000 m (10,000 ft)
Nonoperating: 12,000 m (40,000 ft)
- Acoustic noise
- Operating: 5.2 bels
Idling: 5.1 bels
- Number of cords
- Power supply
- 1000 watts
- Operating temperature
- 5°C to 35°C at 3000 meters
- Nonoperating temperature
- -40°C to 60°C at 12000 meters
- 11.2 cm (4.4 in.)
- 43.6 cm (17.1 in.)
- 43.0 cm (16.9 in.)
- 18.0 kg (39.6 lb.)
Dimensions and Weights
Express Computer Systems state-of-the-art engineering lab and certified technicians will make sure that your Sun Ultra 5 Workstation is tested rigorously and in perfect working condition. To back it up, we carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our used and refurbished gear, in addition to one of the industries best warranties.
We stock all of our products. Items are fully tested and professionally packaged to ensure functionality on arrival.
The Ultra 5 will ship the same day if the order is received with sufficient testing and packaging time.
*Alaska and Hawaii customers, please contact us for a shipping quote.
We ship via Fedex. Next Day and expedited shipping services are available. Please contact us for a quote to upgrade shipping.
We can also ship via UPS or FedEx on your account number. Other freight and carrier services are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Pickup & Delivery
Local customers may also arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
Approved Educational, Government, and Corporate customers may submit a purchase order to purchase the Ultra 5.
Please contact us and we will FAX or Email you a credit application.
Finance & Leasing Options
We have solutions to help you finance your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our finance and leasing options.
To pay via credit card, please call us at (800) 327-0730
FAX your card type, card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card, complete billing address including apartment number, zip code and phone number to us at (800) 327-0730.
International buyers must pay via Wire Transfer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product with a wire transfer.
Business and Personal Checks must clear prior to shipment.